Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

Guest brickcrazyhouse

season 4 for Boondocks just announced starting in Jan.

and Clevelands coming back to quahog can't wait for Rallo and Stewie adventures

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

This has to be the quirkiest bizarro film I have seen in a long time :blink: ....but in a good way. ;)

hilarious. loved the old school nintendo power glove.  viking woman should yelled "ricola" when summoning 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

ok bored again with tv.  looking for some obscure anime (as seen a lot) with great story.  calling out TOK but any suggestions welcome

ok bored again with tv.  looking for some obscure anime (as seen a lot) with great story.  calling out TOK but any suggestions welcome

Obscure, huh? Well there was a movie some years ago called Tokyo Godfathers. It was one of those few anime titles more based in reality than the usual wackiness with a story revolving around three oddball characters trying to get a lost infant back to its parents. There was humor to go with the serious tone and I enjoyed it. The trailer here doesn't exactly make the best of a convincing argument to go see it but I still would recommend it.

Anyway, you seemed to like Black Lagoon so on a similar note for series' would be Hellsing (vampire that kills other vampires), Gungrave (dead guy killing mutants in his quest for revenge and honor), and the classic Crying Freeman (a former innocent man turned assassin). Crying Freeman is a classic for good reason but, uh, there are at least two 'adult' scenes I can recall. Not like you see anything but it is most certainly implied. :whistle: