Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

I remember loving the DBZ games on the SNES.

Watching dubbed anime / movies is a sin!

Here is the best DB/DBZ/DBGT game ever release:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Budokai-Tenkaichi-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000RW3V3E

Get the wii version so you can do the kame-hame-ha movement to use the attack in game  :)  The game boasted the most complete character rosters and multiple game modes.  I could even play it online on a limited basis

I admitedly only watched bits & pieces of it. I probably only know about the series through the character Nami as there is a ton of fan art of her out there. :spiteful: It's actually difficult trying to find one pic without her boobs hanging out. :sweat:

Well, her main costume is a bikini afterall

One Piece is one of those anime/manga where the characters can be beaten to an inch of death and then mysteriously recover 100% a few minutes / panels later

Guest brickcrazyhouse

naruto                                             how i met you mother                              

fullmetal alchemist                          night court

deathnote                                        m.a.s.****

fate                                                  sports night

.hack                                               seindfeld

ghost in a shell                                roseanne

steins gate                                      married with children

guilty crow                                      big bang theory

black lagoon                                   grace under fire

btooom                                           anything not a "reality show"

Here is the best DB/DBZ/DBGT game ever release:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Budokai-Tenkaichi-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000RW3V3E

Get the wii version so you can do the kame-hame-ha movement to use the attack in game  :)  The game boasted the most complete character rosters and multiple game modes.  I could even play it online on a limited basis

Got it; love it! :hyper:

Well, her main costume is a bikini afterall

One Piece is one of those anime/manga where the characters can be beaten to an inch of death and then mysteriously recover 100% a few minutes / panels later

She does have a t-shirt sometimes but, yeah, she pretty much wore a bikini. Here is some anime logic for ya. Why is it when she wore the t-shirt she had a normal bust but then soon as the bikini top was worn she had double D's? :scratchhead:

Oh! Just remembered this one. :thumbsup:

Guest eightbrick

Sorry if I'm bringing this thread to a new low with TV show promos, but I am seriously pumped for Sunday's Mentalist episode :D (hence my red (blue) john avatar and geeky profile feed). Basically, after five seasons, the main character is catching up with what is the equivalent of Moriarty to Sherlock Holmes, Darth Vader to Luke, Ponytail guy to Willy ( :) ) etc. If you're a fan, feel free to post your guess for red john on my profile feed. We'll see this Sunday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRCD1ZInvTI

Tyger tyger ;)

Guest eightbrick

Sorry if I'm bringing this thread to a new low with TV show promos, but I am seriously pumped for Sunday's Mentalist episode :D (hence my red (blue) john avatar and geeky profile feed). Basically, after five seasons, the main character is catching up with what is the equivalent of Moriarty to Sherlock Holmes, Darth Vader to Luke, Ponytail guy to Willy ( :) ) etc. If you're a fan, feel free to post your guess for red john on my profile feed. We'll see this Sunday!

(promo)

Tyger tyger ;)

Nevermind people, don't even bother. The episode was so bad I feel like I wasted 6 years of my life. Way to slap all the fans who spent years compiling clues in the face...

These two videos are literally the only things that have been keeping me from falling into a mega depression lol:

(WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS IN THE FIRST ONE BOTH FOR ANY MENTALIST FANS... ALL THOUGH THERE ISN'T REALLY MUCH TO SPOIL :( )

Pokemon Version :D

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=52nmt5&s=5#.UpPbj9Ksgk2

German Version:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=i220ec&s=5#.UpPbodKsgk1

• 2 weeks later...

OK Spoiler alert from my basic knowledge of the movies and what I have read:

From trailer

Electro - Main protagonist 
Green Goblin - Assumingly Harry Osbourne, though could be his father. 
Rhino - Peripheral bad guy in mech suit

Vulture and Doc Ock attachments shown as well as doors up to 6 ( hinting at evil bad guy group Sinister 6) though the shot before indicated up to 8 doors. You'd expect the surviving Dr Connors to join  in the third installment (if not this one) considering the post credit scene in first installment. 
Venom Easter Egg indicating something held at Oscorp

It looks way overloaded at this stage. 

I thought I remember hearing Electro being in this movie and admit his original outfit from the comic book is, well, outlandish to say the least for the silver screen but what is up with him 'being blue'? Does he just need a jacket or something? And why am I reminded of the video game "Infamous"? Same goes for Rhino; original comic look doesn't work for the screen but so far neither does that mecha suit getup. If that is Green Goblin in the trailer, it doesn't look very goblin'y. It actually does look more in common with Vulture's outfit.

With all that said, I don't wish to downplay the film until I have watched it. Then I'll tear it limb from limb. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

Top 5 Hollywood movies... I need to say Hollywood as most of the favorites and what I watch are documentaries. .

1. American history X

2. Clerks 2

3. Fight club

4. Home alone

5. Lion king

1. the curb'****** scene still sends shivers down my body

2. lov'****** anything with jay and bob 

3.merr

4. was great as a kid

5. stil can sing along with all the songs  mufasa.. ewww say it again muuufassa