21050 - Architecture Studio

TheOrcKing

Maybe it is still in a store somewhere......just the other day someone reported they found an imperial shuttle on the shelf at TRU. When I called both TRU and S@H they both said it would be back and one of them even gave me a date they were expecting it back in stock. I have no clue personally I'm just letting you know what was told to me.

Maybe it is still in a store somewhere......just the other day someone reported they found an imperial shuttle on the shelf at TRU. When I called both TRU and LEGO Shop at Home they both said it would be back and one of them even gave me a date they were expecting it back in stock. I have no clue personally I'm just letting you know what was told to me.

Just curious as to what date they quoted you.

LEGO already decided not to produce a 2nd run of AS and not to make the product available in international markets before December last year... main factors were the editorial error in the book and translation problem for European markets. It remains a one-time U.S. exclusive set.

and for every person who believes that, what will the price do when lego finally announces it's retired, or they're moving on to a completely new book and set in black?

These things were BN exclusives. They're not in the BN computer anymore, external nor internal. They've removed the store displays and replaced them with regular lego architecture displays. In my opinion, They're gone.

They weren't BN exclusives - they were at TRU, Amazon, etc.

Not that anyone will listen, but can we please not just say things like you know something. "This set is coming back, it is because this..." or "This set is done. Its gone" whatever. GIve your opinion but some people are writing things like they know, like they are true and they actually have knowledge of them.

None of you do without some logical proof. If you don't have that, please just offer things up as an opinion. Some newer people may take things out of context from people who think they know and really know nothing.

And in my opinion, unless you are the people who actually make the decisions, you are only offering an opinion.

• Like 5

LEGO already decided not to produce a 2nd run of AS and not to make the product available in international markets before December last year... main factors were the editorial error in the book and translation problem for European markets. It remains a one-time U.S. exclusive set.

Can you cite your source?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Not that anyone will listen, but can we please not just say things like you know something. "This set is coming back, it is because this..." or "This set is done. Its gone" whatever. GIve your opinion but some people are writing things like they know, like they are true and they actually have knowledge of them.

None of you do without some logical proof. If you don't have that, please just offer things up as an opinion. Some newer people may take things out of context from people who think they know and really know nothing.

And in my opinion, unless you are the people who actually make the decisions, you are only offering an opinion.

Well said.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Maybe it is still in a store somewhere......just the other day someone reported they found an imperial shuttle on the shelf at TRU. When I called both TRU and LEGO Shop at Home they both said it would be back and one of them even gave me a date they were expecting it back in stock. I have no clue personally I'm just letting you know what was told to me.

I hope they are back!  I'm making a ton of money flipping these things!

As to the B&****** exclusive, i understand it wasn't a TRUE exclusive, I meant it was a Brick & Mortar B&****** exclusive. That is significant in that very few items have followed that pattern in the past. I can't think of any.

B&****** had a big white store display for Arch Studio, B&****** had a launch party for Arch Studio, No other store (other than lego) had Arch Studio in store (unless maybe you live in a huge city with a flagship store?)

As to a potential retirement, considering the significant relationship (if not exclusivity) of 21050 at B&******, its a big deal that it no longer has a store display in store, nor a product page on their site. Further if you call a B&****** and ask them to look it up in their system for availability, they can't find it either. I had told them it wasnt on the website, and they told me oh, don't worry we have a different internal inventory system, and they were very confused that it wasnt in there either. I've checked that with 6 different stores.

I'm not saying its retired, but its at least on an indefinite absence. 

Barring the 118 or so that just sold on TRU.com the other day, these haven't been available since Thanksgiving anywhere.

As to your note about only stating an opinion, i specifically said, "In my opinion".

• Like 1

This. Is. Awesome. The. End!
  • Like 1

So, it seems that AS is climbing back up in prices? Minimum price on Amazon is 429+7.99 ? Was 389+7.99 yesterday.Did everyone already sell their AS from recent TRU miraculous resurrection?

I sold some of the TRU sets for a nice profit.  Still sitting on some and getting alot of offers, but I'm holding strong on my rice that falls within the range they are selling for.