21050 - Architecture Studio

TheOrcKing

Has anyone seen the Architecture Studio reappear at their Barnes & Noble?

If not, that says to me the 2nd batch might have been smaller than the first. They only appeared back at TRU online, Target online, and of course Lego LEGO Shop at Home and Lego stores.

Interesting that they never went back to B&******. 

OR perhaps B&****** is just waiting to sell out of all their Death Stars and R2D2's which seemed to take the Arch Studio shelf space at all my local B&******'s.

Thoughts?

Still sold out at Target.com, and doing that weird thing where Target lists a REALLY high price for it, but unavailable: $234.99 ???

http://www.target.com/p/lego-architecture-studio-21050/-/A-14710292?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google&CPNG=dsa_toys&adgroup=dsa+lego&LNM=_inurl:lego&MT=broad&LID=4p2704860&KID=7864b7cb-277b-c829-da51-00005f0f6790&gclid=CLqd2J6Ai74CFbTm7AodagwAow

Unavailable online at TRU too

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23874056&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

Out of Stock at FAO

http://www.fao.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23874056

SO that means ONLY available in Lego stores or Lego LEGO Shop at Home but with a limit of ONE.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Studio-21050

Has anyone seen the Architecture Studio reappear at their Barnes & Noble?

If not, that says to me the 2nd batch might have been smaller than the first. They only appeared back at TRU online, Target online, and of course Lego LEGO Shop at Home and Lego stores.

Interesting that they never went back to B&******. 

OR perhaps B&****** is just waiting to sell out of all their Death Stars and R2D2's which seemed to take the Arch Studio shelf space at all my local B&******'s.

Thoughts?

It is not like DS and R2D2 are hanging around on the shelves at B&******. At least not in my state...

It is not like DS and R2D2 are hanging around on the shelves at B&******. At least not in my state...

Once they stopped accepting kids club coupons, i noticed the DS and especially the R2 started to linger in my area.

Not EVERY store, but a few.

i still don't understand how living in southern florida not a single B&****** within 60 miles of me carries large exclusives, but you people in other less populated states get DSs and R2s

The stores havent had the ability to search inventory on these since they came out. Therefore i'm betting South Florida DID have them, but they get scooped up before you saw them. Perhaps never even hitting the shelves. I saw several DS's on shelves, and when i called earlier the employees had no way to search for them in their inventory system. I had to actually get them to go walk around the store looking.

My stores got VERY few, but they lingered cause people don't drop 4 hundo on toys every day.

No i thought the same thing too mudcats, but I recently signed up to help run lego events at one of the local B&Ns and they told me they've never had big sets in, the largest they've had were the three republic frigates that literally sat on their shelves since 2011 and I got them to give me a 20% off "dinged box" discount on top of my membership card and 30% coupon code

I talked to lego customer service on the phone yesterday and he told me Architecture studio will be released in Europe Q3 2014. So I expect it to return in the states also.

When it was available in the US a while back I imported a couple for a quick flip, but that may not be interesting anymore soon.

I talked to lego customer service on the phone yesterday and he told me Architecture studio will be released in Europe Q3 2014. So I expect it to return in the states also.

When it was available in the US a while back I imported a couple for a quick flip, but that may not be interesting anymore soon.

just so you know CS reps who answer phone calls have no clue what is gonna be available and when.

• 3 weeks later...