21050 - Architecture Studio

TheOrcKing

If there are any other B&****** members out there still holding 20% off coupons, you can pick this up at a good price.

I got one for around $115. It's gone from their site so I've been hitting all the stores in town... hoping tonight's trip will pay off.

People better go quick. I was a B&****** yesterday morning and saw that behind the counter, someone had reserved probably the store's entire remaining inventory of 6 studios to pickup (but I know there's a big time eBay investor/seller in the same town). I had only reserved one because I'm only buying these with the 15/20% coupons, just in case they come back in stock so I can guarantee a profit. Just for laughs, I called another one and the clerk mentioned that someone had just bought their last 5, maybe the same "greedy/selfish" person 8-)

If there are any other B&****** members out there still holding 20% off coupons, you can pick this up at a good price.

I got one for around $115. It's gone from their site so I've been hitting all the stores in town... hoping tonight's trip will pay off.

They don't even have the item listed on the website anymore so it's difficult to find without the merchandise locator.

They don't even have the item listed on the website anymore so it's difficult to find without the merchandise locator.

You will have to do it the old fashioned way and call up the individual stores to see if they have any and to reserve them for yourself to save yourself time and aggravation in case they don't have any. Everyone is looking for these now with Amazon/eBay selling prices already over $200. Because it's not on the B&****** website, the clerks will probably have to go look out on the floor or in back to confirm.

And I would keep checking back. One of my stores ran out when Jeff Mack first posted (lots of lurkers here) but then restocked 10+ last week/this past weekend. When it was posted that it disappeared from the B&****** website, they then sold out from the store in the next day or two. 

I got one at B&****** for $100. Temped to go back as I know they had at least one more. Stacked the $10 gift card deal with 30% discount. (20% coupon plus 10% when you use your master card) plus my 10% membership discount.

I think these are a no brainer at this point at these discounts.

Set is going to be restocked. Possibly before Christmas but definitely after it. Unfortunately learned that after placing an order for over 80 of them. Still it could be an amazing quick flip for the next couple weeks, especially with coupons.

Not easy to flip as it sounds...  There is a guy on ebay who has more than 10 available, and selling at $179 shipped.  

Not easy to flip as it sounds...  There is a guy on ebay who has more than 10 available, and selling at $179 shipped.  

Right now, I only see one available at the lowest BIN of $190.

You are only not making money if you are paying the $150 list price. If you are buying these with the 10% membership and 20% coupon, you are paying $108. With a 15% coupon instead, $115 and some people are getting 30% coupons to work. Even at $190 with a high estimate of $40 for shipping/fees, etc, you can clear $40-$50 which is a pretty good return for a short term flip especially if you can rinse/repeat.

Do the gift card promo and get a free $10 ($30 if you buy 3 $75 gifts cards to buy 2 studios) to spend later. If the $10 MC promo is available nationwide like last year, even better.