What Lego set did you buy today?

Lego 50%+ off clearance haul from KMart. These go with the polys posted above.
bef66b7312e345e3b9ca70a2b0c2ee44.heic

Like! Except for the Spinjitsu and Super Hero Girls set =)
What do you guys think? To build/ use not resell..
11d06d9d1429d79c3ffaa642c1bacd96.jpg

$10 cheaper than the $80 market price it's been sitting at. It's probably ok for personal though I feel we'll see it drop a little more soon?
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

Like! Except for the Spinjitsu and Super Hero Girls set =)

$10 cheaper than the $80 market price it's been sitting at. It's probably ok for personal though I feel we'll see it drop a little more soon?

I sold a few of those red Spinjitsu sets for $30, so I feel alright picking them up for $4.  Found a few more nuggets at a local store I skipped yesterday, including a Pop Star Tour Bus for $28.50 and a City Police Boat for $23.50, before coupons and stuff.

• Like 2

I sold a few of those red Spinjitsu sets for $30, so I feel alright picking them up for $4.  Found a few more nuggets at a local store I skipped yesterday, including a Pop Star Tour Bus for $28.50 and a City Police Boat for $23.50, before coupons and stuff.

Wow seriously? I felt those Spinjitsu things were so gimmicky, though I admit my kids like them... I forget, are all the Spinjitsu red? Or is there a specific character that sells better than others?

Nice, I like the Pop Star Tour Bus!

Wow seriously? I felt those Spinjitsu things were so gimmicky, though I admit my kids like them... I forget, are all the Spinjitsu red? Or is there a specific character that sells better than others?

Nice, I like the Pop Star Tour Bus!

Red is pretty popular. Yes, there were several for different characters.

Guest TabbyBoy

I’m not stating the amount, but every 21309 will now have a 21312 to go with it. Several John Lewis employees are getting some nice bottles of wine from me for Xmas ;-)

LEGO... I may send you the receipt and tell you where to shove it!

Edited by TabbyBoy

1 minute ago, TabbyBoy said:

I’m not stating the amount, but every 21309 will now have a 21312 to go with it. Several John Lewis employees are getting some nice bottles of wine from me for Xmas ;-)

actually for every 21312 we need to add 21110 :) and bundle and bump up the price :)

3 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

u9Za7.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest TabbyBoy
2 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

actually for every 21312 we need to add 21110 :) and bundle and bump up the price :)

Maybe... I have some 21110 left also. Perhaps one pair may sell better than another?

Kmart clearance deals can be exceptional even WITHOUT the use of points: found a 70745 Ninjago Anacondrai Crusher on the top shelf, didn't ring up on store scanner nor price-check at the register. Friendly lady took me to someone with a special inventory scanner, who said it was $2. Then, when I paid it turned out to be marked Clearance (which is 50% off right now) so got it for $1 before SYW shenanigans. Found more old sets, applied $5 off $35 coupon, which made my pre-points total $0.82.

To top it all off, the register printed out a $5 on $5 Freecash coupon and a $5 off $25 toys coupon. Not too shabby.

IMG_20171102_122827.thumb.jpg.8dde081a45f39febf790d8b55d61b78d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Kmart clearance deals can be exceptional even WITHOUT the use of points: found a 70745 Ninjago Anacondrai Crusher on the top shelf, didn't ring up on store scanner nor price-check at the register. Friendly lady took me to someone with a special inventory scanner, who said it was $2. Then, when I paid it turned out to be marked Clearance (which is 50% off right now) so got it for $1 before SYW shenanigans. Found more old sets, applied $5 off $35 coupon, which made my pre-points total $0.82.

To top it all off, the register printed out a $5 on $5 Freecash coupon and a $5 off $25 toys coupon. Not too shabby.

I was lucky and found a couple City Garbage Trucks for $2 each the other day.  You never know, that happened to me in the past on some Ninjago stuff too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

How did you manage to get that many?!?

By knowing the right people who are high up enough to pull strings. I'll be doing the same when they have 75192 in stock ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Sprocket77 said:

3 x mint FO Star Destroyers €85 each from Argos, Tabby would turn in his grave, if he was dead of course

3 x Santa set €6 each

Not interested in any Disney SW sets, sorry ;-)

3 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Know what you mean, I hated selling my At-At's and Star Destroyers for double my money last year after less than a year holding, hated it, really got my goat :D

why do that, I will never ever sell mine, I would hide them in a nuclear bunker if I have to!