What Lego set did you buy today?

15 hours ago, Ciglione said:

You take good care of them now...

One will be built by me and put on display with my other Lego Star Wars sets.

The other box is going to an ex-colleague who is a Lego Star Wars fan. Not making any profit there, but just making another AFOL happy. :) 

Which means that both boxes will be opened, and two less NISB sets available on the resellers market. :P 

• Like 5

Picked up @ TLG B/M store the new NinjaGO 70618 Destiny's Bounty set plus the free Lego VIP polybag.

Also, grabbed a SW 75187 BB-8 set from LEGO Shop at Home - not sure I'd consider this a UCS set as some of mentioned but also included are the free Lloyd, caveman set & Lego VIP polybag, hopefully they don't screw up the order again.

Edited by BrickSamurai

Guest TabbyBoy

Not buy per se, but I just swapped 2x 10218 Pet Shops for 2x 71006 Simpsons Houses. I hate the Simpsons, but those houses work out at only £108 each.

I bought 51 Dimension packs (20 BTTF, 6 Scooby, 6 JW, 6 Homer, 6 Portal, 6 Dr. Who, and 1 Ninjago Team pack) via CL. My buy in was $140. 

I also bought a Beatles yellow submarine off of eBay for $43 and two cases of the Lego Batman movie mini figures from Target. 

This is the most I have bought since the Dimensions bonanza earlier this year.

Edited by legodelorean

I bought 51 Dimension packs (20 BTTF, 6 Scooby, 6 JW, 6 Homer, 6 Portal, 6 Dr. Who, and 1 Ninjago Team pack) via CL. My buy in was $140. 

I also bought a Beatles yellow submarine off of eBay for $43 and two cases of the Lego Batman movie mini figures from Target. 

This is the most I have bought since the Dimensions bonanza earlier this year.

Why two cases of tlbm mini figs? Were they on clearance?