What Lego set did you buy today?

20 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

@Alpinemaps Do you care to elaborate on these "stalled projects"? Or are you satisfied with sharing your picture of miscellaneous padded mailers?

At least I remembered to turn them all over so my address wasn't showing, lol.

I'll answer your question here:  https://community.brickpicker.com/topic/13714-bricklinking-for-the-thrill-of-the-build-and-the-lowest-price/?page=5

I didn't have time to start checking in all those parts last night.  There's a few hundred parts in all of those bags.  And still one more bag coming before I start working on my next set of orders.

• Haha 1

Buildables: all for GBP 10.00 each

75116 finn

75119 jyn

75120 K-2SO x2

75524 Chirut

75525 Baze

Decided that i am collecting all of them now when before I was only getting the non humans, but how can I have chewey without Han and Baze is one of my favorite characters in the films.

just need luke, poe, obiwan and cody then the force friday figures.

Edited by blocp13

After 45 mins of banging my head against the wall, I had my 75192 order go though.  Only prob is my VIP info was lost during checkout so that will need to be resolved and at a later date (my $85 in VIP points weren't applied, no points earned and need to make sure I get that 'useless' black card. 

note:  i was only able to get a successful order using my iphone browser.  the laptop browsers were useless and when i spoke with a customer  phone rep to fix my order, i was told their systems were partially down / frozen. 

IMG_1468.PNG

image.png.d2cb16c80d98e38dbcb7a88f035ab00d.png

Didn't exactly buy it today, but finally got to picking at it over the weekend. Bid on it due to the gunship parts.... gambling I could finish it with spares... ended up with a whole lot more.

All the below are complete with minifigures... even have duplicates of some sets. Still have more to pick through, but this is what we have thus far:

(3x) 7595-1 Army Men on Patrol
7667-1 Imperial Dropship
7668-1 Rebel Scout Speeder
7676-1 Republic Attack Gunship
7751-1 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Droids
7914-1 Mandalorian Battle Pack
(2x) 8014-1 Clone Walker Battle Pack
8018-1 Armored Assault Tank (AAT)
8083-1 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack
8084-1 Snowtrooper Battle Pack
9488-1 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack
(10x) 30071 Army Jeep