What Lego set did you buy today?

Forget Freelego.com, I've stepped up my game. KMart is now paying me to have them send me my LEGO for free. 
59c31d9de9030_Screenshotfrom2017-09-2021-59-55.thumb.png.64fe607874b7f9cdf6c5fe41ec99121b.png
Plus $1 back in points for choosing slow MAX shipping speed, so effectively they are giving me 2 LEGO sets plus $0.85.

Too bad they don't give $1 for reviews anymore. Or do they?

So I had been trying to sell a ucs y-wing with box but no instructions that I had about $200 in. Not much luck so I decided to buy another one :P Made an offer of $317 shipped on one with instructions but no box which was accepted. I took the box off my auction and lowered the buy it now to $379 (from $499 obo with box) and it quickly sold. So now I have a complete set with box and instructions and am well in the black. Pretty happy how it shook out. Have a nice set to build and get listed this weekend :) 

IMG_3797.JPG

• Like 3

Last 2 days via craigslist and OfferUp, two different purchases.

Paid $600 for retail value of $830.  6 of 7 sets are retired.  Boxes on the retired sets are 10 out of 10 on the "minty box" scale.  GBHQ is an 8 out of 10.

Not a huge % discount overall, but I'm happy with 6 retired sets below MSRP, and reaching my inventory goal on the GBHQ (1).

Set # Name MSRP
75827 Ghostbusters HQ $350.00
10236 ** UCS Ewok Village $250.00
75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium $100.00
75093 Death Star Final Duel $80.00
75049 Snowspeeder $30.00
75074 Snowspeeder - MicroFighters Ser. 2 $10.00
75075 AT-AT - MicroFighters Ser. 2 $10.00
  • Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:01 PM, Clintonjoseph said:

Wow. This might be one of the craziest deals I ever found. I just left Savers (a goodwill type store). Found a big bag of Legos marked $9.99. I had a 30% off coupon, so I paid $7. I wasn't sure what was in the bag, but it was big enough to be worth it to me. Looked like a lot of white and blue so I was assuming some kind of city police stuff. Didn't see any minifigures so I was a little disappointed, but I saw a some numbered bags so that's cool. I got in the truck and open it up. Start pulling out all sealed bags. Lots of white and blue. Oh look, an instruction manual. Woah. It's a freaking UCS R2D2! All bags present and sealed. Instructions never opened.

Really fantastic! Congratz 

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
14 minutes ago, Feanor said:

image.png.aa0499516ab0ad07021369bc15faba4c.png

Don't know what happened at Amazon Italy yesterday but I was quick enough to react.

One of them shipped today, so I guess the order will be fullfilled.
Now only to wait and see what's actually in the box ;)

I hope it's good news. I remember when I ordered 3x Tower of Orthanc at €39.99 also from Amazon Italy a few years ago, only to be sent 3x Orc Forges instead! I was gutted, but they did give me a full refund and allow me to keep the Orc Forges. It's very rare that mistakes happen in our favour.

Did anyone manage to order a large amount of the ornaments this morning from LEGO Shop at Home, I'm looking for one of each of a couple of them and my order kept receiving an error message and I had a meeting and they're now sold out. Please PM if you end up with a spare few that you're willing to sell. :)