What Lego set did you buy today?

4x Elves $15 Pegasus sleighs (KY Walmart)

They were NOT marked at the discounted price. Glad that I found a working price scanner. Starlight Inn and Cinderella Castles were sold out completely. Shelves had been pretty much cleared of older stock... but lots of new items on the shelves (new Nexo-Knights and Batman Movie sets). 

Edited by ponderingzissou
added store
  • Like 3

they let you get free polybags even with PM?

Yes. I've gotten very familiar with several of the staff. I made sure to wait until a friendlier person was working behind the counter.
The set is $29.99, so it didn't trigger the gwp in the comp, so they fixed the polybag price to $0.01.
Not everyone there will do that for me.
  • Like 1

If I were a betting man I'd say you bought this from an active member here (and no, not from me).

Not that I know of. Could be a coincidence but I saw this with only one other bidder on eBay and waited until the last 5 mins to place a bid on it. This was too good to pass up for a set retailing $350.
  • Like 1

Had 60e of 'culture coupons' to spend so... I went to FNAC and bought 2x 31025 adding 5% of buyback points to my loyalty card. 

Very happy about this as my wallet fits my backpocket again now ?

Looking to double in 2 years time that money and save for a MF after it tanked due to re release of exact copy with 6 extra mfigs

3 minutes ago, ZULU said:

Had 60e of 'culture coupons' to spend so... I went to FNAC and bought 2x 31025 adding 5% of buyback points to my loyalty card. 

Very happy about this as my wallet fits my backpocket again now 1f911.png

Looking to double in 2 years time that money and save for a MF after it tanked due to re release of exact copy with 6 extra mfigs

So the silly beeping algorithm does not allow the letters G.A. to be used as an acronym without the periods (best I can find is that this acronym stands for a "happy" asian, which doesn't even sound remotely beepworthy to me), but the abbreviation MF has no issues? Waiting for the day I can write "Today I sold a MF and a couple of MF to a MF on EBay".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

So the silly beeping algorithm does not allow the letters G.A. to be used as an acronym without the periods (best I can find is that this acronym stands for a "happy" asian, which doesn't even sound remotely beepworthy to me), but the abbreviation MF has no issues? Waiting for the day I can write "Today I sold a MF and a couple of MF to a MF on EBay".

Say what?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Simple, you don't censor Samuel L. Jackson, the true MF, so says his wallet.

• Like 2