What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Dark Helmet said:

I wonder if they are Xmas returns 

I think they could be as a friend who just bought 6x 21019 Eiffel Tower from them (direct NOT reseller) had to send them back as they all had security stickers which were impossible to remove. Why to companies do this if they know they're coming straight back?

Picked up 10233 (used) for $75.  Took 2 hours to dismantle it and sort the pieces but is only missing 5 pieces so I'm happy about that as the world of craigslist and the like is full of liars; I have yet to have anyone on there tell the truth.  Just be honest people, I probably would have offered the same price regardless. Plan on hanging onto it and unsure if I'll ever resell it.  From taking it apart, it looks like a very fun build and piece to display as well.  With it actually being slim and long, there are various places that open up to show it off.  

https://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10233-1

• Like 1

Some are and some are new stock.
I've received both.

On these sets coming in and out of stock...Interesting enough I've received one sold by amazon with a 3P seller sticker on it. Box was pretty beat up, but I will just sell open or no box. Was this a return just put back in as amazon stock? Thoughts anyone....

On these sets coming in and out of stock...Interesting enough I've received one sold by amazon with a 3P seller sticker on it. Box was pretty beat up, but I will just sell open or no box. Was this a return just put back in as amazon stock? Thoughts anyone....

This late in the game, they will sometimes fulfill with 3P stock. I'm not sure if it's if they're having trouble finding stock or to better meet delivery metrics. Could be both.
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2017 at 6:55 PM, Pseudoty said:

Yeah not sure what is up with that guy looks like he gave away a few sets well below MSRP by ending auctions in the wrong category on a Wednesday morning. The only thing I see with the GBHQ is that it looks like it was opened hopefully only to verify contents. Please update when it arrives. 

Just wanted to report that my $250 Ghostbusters Firehouse had all bags and boxes  sealed and in tact. Was even shipped in lego cardboard box that originally was used for these sets. Tundra09 was the eBay seller

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bonedaddy77 said:

Just wanted to report that my $250 Ghostbusters Firehouse had all bags and boxes  sealed and in tact. Was even shipped in lego cardboard box that originally was used for these sets. Tundra09 was the eBay seller

Nice score for $250! Was the Lego set box open?

Edited by Pseudoty