What Lego set did you buy today?

Two weeks!  No problem.  Get it sorted while you're watching football this weekend.  Nice score by the way.

I purchased some Droid Escapes at Walmart for $19.  They have been sitting there since before Christmas with no additional markdowns yet.  I didn't want to miss out on them since they were the last Walmart in town to have some left.  They had a couple Juniors Cinderella's Carriage for $13 which I also picked up.  It's not retiring soon but I couldn't pass them up at almost 50% off.

• Like 4

Pulled an [mention=388]darin[/mention] and bought up all the Lincoln Memorial below $30 shipped off of BL over the past week. Seeing it is already at $60 few sellers and easy to ship figured it was a no brainer.  Hopefully the next  21016.

Thanks, get rid of all chaff so someone will buy my listing now. Tips to you!
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, marcandre said:

Picked up another cl lot for a hundo after work yesterday. The DeLorean was bagged separate but the rest is a jumble. There is a Diagon alley in there which motivated me to buy it. Movie sets, about a dozen star wars minifigures, 4 harrys so hopefully 4 HP sets. I built the Delorean and recovered much of the Diagon last night. House quickly became a lego mess. I have this spread out across the dining room, coffee, and kitchen tables. Wife is out of town, I have two weeks to do this or could be trouble :mosking:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Ah! I emailed about this too and got no response. Raleigh, right?

Some notable purchases over the last week or so:

For resale purposes:

2x 41179 Queen Dragon's Rescue - Target - $20.98 (70% off)

A boatload of s9 Mixels at $3 each (40% off) - Meijer after 20% off clearance and rewards.

1x s16 CMF Banana Guy for $2.55 (36% off) - Meijer after 20% off clearance

1x 41104 Popstar Dressing Room - KMart - $11.69 (61% off) after sale price, surprise points and points

A few Dimensions Fun Packs for $5.99 each at TRU (50% off) after BOGOF

For personal collection or to give to kids:

1x41179 Queen Dragon's Rescue - Target - $5.14 (93% off) after clearance price ($20.98) and Target GCs (current $10 Target GC promotion on 3 packs of Bounty Towel/Charmin TP, find the ones that are already on sale and you get a good price for paper towel/TP to keep the missus happy plus free money for LEGO for yourself)

2xNexo Knights Ultimate packs (Lance and Macy) - Target - $1.21 (88% off) after clearance price ($4.98) and aforementioned Target GCs

2xNexo Knights Ultimate packs (General Magmar and Axl) - Target - $4.98 (50% off)

1x71006 Simpsons House - Used, largely complete (will need to verify exactly how complete, but couldn't really see anything obvious missing from the many pictures included in the listing) from EBay for $125 shipped, with $10 back in EBay Bucks. One of those cases where unsollicited Best Offers work, because I figured I'd try and the seller immediately responded with an offer, even though there was no Best Offer option on the listing. Figured I'd take a gamble as the current average used, almost complete listing average hovers around $150. Will build together with my daughter as this is a great "dollhouse" set.

Several Batman CMFs to complete my "must have" selection of Vacation Batman, Pink Fairy Batman, Glam Rock Batman and Lobster Batman - RRP ($3.99) - Meijer.

1x41307 Olivia's Creative Lab - KMart - $5.14 (49% off) after cashing in on Sweeps points (new 2017 release set)

1x41306 Mia's Beach Scooter - KMart - $6.32 (37% off) after cashing in on Sweeps points (new 2017 release set) - I like the 2 surfboards and the purple scooter bike; this one and 41307 will be my daughter's presents when my son gets his Ultimate Nexo Knights sets as rewards for hard work.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I'm assuming WM, but unless it was an online return at WM, not sure where the F40 is being sold for $44. Can you elaborate?

The first two are WM and Ferarri is Craigslist, brand new/sealed..I didn't even question it especially since the person selling it lived in the same town, got very lucky with that one.

• Like 1