What Lego set did you buy today?

Sealed? If so, you've done well there :)

I bought one of those little Superman sets for £3 from Asda a while back because the box was battered. Took some nice photo's of the figs with their weapons and that Batman discy thing and sold them for about £8 and kept the rest of the pieces etc for a rainy day.

A met with someone local that responded to my CL ad for buying Lego Star Wars.  I used the Brickpicker value guide (he also mentioned that as his basis too), I took 25% off and made the offer. He accepted stating all others were offering him way less. 

I picked up #75034 Death Star Troopers, #75049 SnowSpeeder, #75050 B-Wing, and #75150 Vader's Advanced TIE vs A-Wing.  I recently returned #75051 to Wal-Mart after buying it for $64 +tax.  

Pretty good deal as they were all NISB as I paid $135.  I have already built the SnowSpeeder and working on the Advanced TIE now (debating if I want to keep or resell the A-Wing part).

Edited by Halfrig
Error in model #
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jman444 said:

My wife brought me home some of these today.

20170123_205142-1.jpg

Kudos to the wives that support (or put up with) our desire to pick bricks!  My wife was kind enough to bring me back 16 Scooby's and a bunch of Simpsons... and smart enough to shop for our son's 7th Bday party on this deal.  Lego for all!

• Like 3