What Lego set did you buy today?

LEGO Shop at Home
18 disneyminifgs
2 back to the future level packs 
1 mini batwing 
$87.55 after taxes and using $5 reward

The minifigs are currently down from 3.99$ norm, will there be another drop or will they stay firm there to rid their stock?
I'm just trying to get mr incredible and sinestro
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

The minifigs are currently down from 3.99$ norm, will there be another drop or will they stay firm there to rid their stock?
I'm just trying to get mr incredible and sinestro emoji28.png

Sadly I don't think they will be dropping again. Its a sale price, not clearance. Clearance has a $0.98 ending and usually would be $2.98 for a $3.99 set, which would eventually be reduced to $1.98 and then $0.98

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

I'm just trying to get mr incredible and sinestro emoji28.png

Personally i'm surprised they dropped the price to begin with. I'm hoping/expecting these to sell out before the week is over, considering they have been marked retiring soon for about 2 months

On 12/31/2016 at 3:38 PM, jonnyhanukkah said:

You don't think it will retire sooner than later with the Skiff having Boba as well? 

I don't see the kit's appeal. Yeah frozen Han is cool  but anyone who wants it will also want a Slave 1 and those figs have been in recent Slave 1s. That just leaves the little worker and the dunk tank with stairway. Stairs = up/down. Dunk tank = up/down. Not much play factor.

I like the visual appeal of the kit but I think it's overpriced and over produced. I picked up a small handful to get to $75 on various orders with Target's $25 off $100 promo and used 10% off gift cards with %5 Red Card which made them almost 50%? I'm not going deep on these.

11 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

My first purchase in 2017:

2x 21030 US Capitol 

- Special thanks to my fellow brickpickers @Sozial and @BP !!! -

Was it for personal build or investing?

Unless you got for a very good price it would be way to early for investing as only released few months back.

So I saw a Jabba's Palace in a Walmart today while travelling for work. RRP, which is too much, but I just couldn't leave it languishing there. Now I just have to figure out how to fit it in my carry on. 

Best to open and verify contents. There's no telling what you might be sending through security.
  • Like 2