2 battle on takodana- $30 ea

3 ariels palace- $40 ea

5 Pop star show stage- $19 ea

2 pop star tour bus- $15 ea

1 sunshine ranch- $17

Nice score on the ranch, I think it'll do better than Kylo Ren
  • Like 2

On 12/28/2016 at 9:46 AM, Jivepicnic said:

Just ordered a 31052 Vacation Getaways from Kmart. Original price was $66 less $12 surprise points (off $60) less $4 SYW points redeemed + $3 tax = $53 total. In addition, I'm getting a $10 statement credit from Amex (offer was spend $50, get $10 back at Sears online but it's working online for Kmart too), and I'm getting $24.50 back in SYW points as well. That's my best SYW magic in a while!

did you purchase direct from Kmart.com?  how long does it take for $10 credit to show up on amex statement?

16 hours ago, Phil B said:

I just located another Target that has 70339 Flama and 70336 Axl for $4.98 each - will pay them a visit tomorrow :)

Flama purchased, Axl was nowhere to be found, even though they keep claiming they have 6 in stock. Perhaps I'll try another Target next week that has them for $4.98 as well.

Did find a few Batman CMFs at that Target and smooshed a Pink Fairy Batman for my daughter and a Hugh Heffner Batman for myself.

Are all of those on sale? Insane if so. Some of those have only been in store for a week.

No. None. Though I did get 10 reindeer for $1 each.
This was an out of town Target, they haven't showed up in mine yet.
I'm a little nervous about the joker bumper cars though. They shouldn't have been there.

Hailfire Droid 75085 for $13 at Target.  Just randomly hanging out in the Lego aisle.

Good pick...people seem to have ignored this set, which is already selling for 2x RRP on Amazon.
Short shelf life? I think you'll be seeing it until 2018.

I agree...I've had to restrain myself from buying any over the past month as they dipped down towards $15. They're one of those sets that you can buy for $20 and still make money.