What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, Ciaraf76 said:

30472 Parrot

Seems like they've run out of Spiderman polybags as the last 2 I had were mini Batmobiles. Since I've had it with Super Heroes, I just add these as freebies to each set that I sell.

My 10% EBay Bucks & EBay Bucks Certificate purchase from last week Tuesday came in today. The same one from the "My Order Status" thread where I mentioned it was shipped Media Mail without Tracking, only to be replaced last Friday by a Priority Mail tracking number. Arrived in a black plastic outer bag with a makeshift label on it, held together with half a roll of tape. I feared the worst. Felt like it was a plastic bag over the LEGO box.

I removed the plastic bag carefully, to find a customized Medium Flat Rate Shipping box underneath, with in it the 21307 Caterham Super Seven I ordered, plus some more black plastic as padding. Wonderful condition. Goes in the "when I finally have enough time to build" queue together with the F40, the Mini and the T1. Only missing the Beetle. Here's a picture of the box:

IMG_0219.JPG

Not bad for $75 shipped, no tax, plus $7.50 in Bucks.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Phil B said:

My 10% EBay Bucks & EBay Bucks Certificate purchase from last week Tuesday came in today. The same one from the "My Order Status" thread where I mentioned it was shipped Media Mail without Tracking, only to be replaced last Friday by a Priority Mail tracking number. Arrived in a black plastic outer bag with a makeshift label on it, held together with half a roll of tape. I feared the worst. Felt like it was a plastic bag over the LEGO box.

I removed the plastic bag carefully, to find a customized Medium Flat Rate Shipping box underneath, with in it the 21307 Caterham Super Seven I ordered, plus some more black plastic as padding. Wonderful condition. Goes in the "when I finally have enough time to build" queue together with the F40, the Mini and the T1. Only missing the Beetle. Here's a picture of the box:

Not bad for $75 shipped, no tax, plus $7.50 in Bucks.

Glad it worked out for you! Hope to add it to my "queue" eventually too.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

My very last Pet Shop (seal code 25S6) just arrived with 2xVIP and they even put 2 London Buses and 2 Parrots (in "Polly" bags) in the box!... Lovely Jubbly ;-)

My first Caterham 7 (hot-off-the-press seal code 41S6) with 2x VIP, 1 London bus (where's the 2nd one?) and Batmobile polybag

Just about to organise a Transit Van to pick up the latest Asda order and take it to my lock-up.

25 minutes ago, Ciaraf76 said:

TBBT Asda £35 - a present for my wife as she loves the show.

I wonder who the other TBBT fan is in the UK ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
19 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Be nice if they found some random Revans and threw them in with orders. 

To be honest, these extra polybags are a very nice gesture and I just pop them in with other sets I post as sweeteners (if box not quite perfect) but, I'll keep any good ones to sell as a job lot later on. This is the first time I've actually got more London Buses than orders delivered!

75149 Resistance XWing Fighter
On sale for $68.59 @ KMart
- $20 surprise points ($20 off $60)
- $25 points (one time surprise points retrieval from a returned item)
- $9 instant win sweeps points
About $15+ after tax
Like you MinifigW -> loving SYW and KMart!
Up to 3 and counting...

(holding my breath now for the condition of the box upon delivery )

• Like 1