What Lego set did you buy today?

8 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

For those finding Poe for 19 did you randomly check site? I'm curious if this is going from 79 to 19 instantly. Normally would go to 59 or so then 19. Last clearance wave Poe wasn't discounted at all around here.

Posted by someone today

only 1 store in my 2 large regions, 20 ish stores

Only one store in my area has the Poe's on sale and it was only for $45.

I'll patiently wait. Almost every store within 50 miles has 4-5 minimum. Some stores have as many as like 20. I would buy all of them for 19. I doubt we see a Xwing with that color scheme again and if he has a big role in 8-9 Etc might become popular (even though it's only on scene for a few minutes)

Found a stash of rebel a-wing pilot polys at TRU and got enough for the minifigure giveaway. I also didn't actually buy the batgirl minifigs but I waited on line at comic con to get one and ran back to the end of the line to get another before they ran out. No luck on the third.

IMG_6201.JPG

IMG_6205.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lego Templar said:

For those finding Poe for 19 did you randomly check site? I'm curious if this is going from 79 to 19 instantly. Normally would go to 59 or so then 19. Last clearance wave Poe wasn't discounted at all around here.

Only one store in my area had them for $19, all others are still at $79 if they still have them. They went from $79 to $40 and I was able to get one at $40. After I bought it the app showed "out of stock" then stopped showing on the app at all for that location. Fast forward several weeks and it showed in stock at $19, I thought I'd check since they had other sets on clearance I was interested in, like the pop star bus for $15, and sure enough they had more in stock. I was surprised to find any. 

Moral of the story: check early and check often...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

Found a stash of rebel a-wing pilot polys at TRU and got enough for the minifigure giveaway. I also didn't actually buy the batgirl minifigs but I waited on line at comic con to get one and ran back to the end of the line to get another before they ran out. No luck on the third.

IMG_6201.JPG

damn, I found literally 50 of them at mine but was told at the register that it came up as "do not sell until Oct 24" or something, and got em all taken away...

22 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

IMG_6516.JPG

nice! bested you by a few bucks, $26.99 at B&N! =)