What Lego set did you buy today?

Doesn't Canadian money have like the same exchange rate as Monopoly money at this point? :biggrin:

It's printed on better paper, so it's worth a few cents more.

When all you guys are saying it's not 2013/2014 anymore, you got that right. I bought so much of my LEGO on Bricklink from US sellers or Target and Walmart and had it shipped to a parcel pickup service. Even with their $5 per box fee, taxes and the cost to drive my old Avalanche (about 3 hours round trip) it was better than buying in Canada back then.

Now the drive and exchange kills it... Oh well. I also got 20% a First Order Tie at Mastermind Toys tonight. That's to build.
  • Like 1

Force Friday, or Go Rogue, or whatever it was called, was a bit more of a bust this year than last.  Only TRU was participating in my area, but walmarts did pull out a setup that had mostly light sabers, masks, and the buildables but you couldn't buy anything until 12 and since it was looking like a bust, I ran down to TRU instead.  But, at the TRU, they only had 4 of the 5 sets, and all the buildables, but only one case of the new black series which went by the second customer in the door, but were sitting on about 60 figures from last year so I think they want customers to finish those off first.    I didn't even see the Magic Stick Mans Tank Battle set last night.  Also, the TRU only had one case of the new wave of Black Series,

Either way, the goal was simply to get the U-wing so my son could build it once he gets off school.  

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 2