What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, emazers said:

Well went all out today, I will have enough VIP points to get 2 Castles this week to hopefully sell for Christmas. I was Lucky enough to get all these at one Lego Store, as for where all some Star Wars sets, I have plenty Ewok Villages, Sandcrawlers, Slave 1, Tie Fighters.

2mh8qxz.jpg

330vhch.jpg

12343lv.jpg

You must have 8 arms to carry all of that back to the car!

After a number of disappointing "sales" and "deals", this time I would like to send an honest "Thank you!" to LEGO for their EU Force Friday offer.

Because I got a Slave 1 for 199,99€ - 28,45€ in VIP Points - 10€ LEGO Coupon - 6€ Cashback (Shoop.de) - 5€ Amazon Coupon (Shoop.de) (=150,54€) + First Order Storm Trooper + unannounced Spider-Man Super Jumper. Best "official" deal of the year so far (but it might not any get better than this).

• Like 3

Went to the grand opening in VA

Saturday:

5 Holiday Train, 5 Advent Promo, 4 Lego Store Grand Opening Promo

Sunday:

Fairground Mixer, Advent Promo, 2 City Advent, 3 SW Advent, SW Battle on Takodana on sale $47.99, Ecto-1, City Flex Track, 2 Speed Champions: Mustang & Corvette, Halloween Vampire, 7 SW Microfighters 1 Ghost on sale $7.99 2 Tie Fighter 4 X-wing, Dr. Who Dimensions on sale $14.99, Sand Baseplate, and 8 Grand Opening Minifigure Promo

day 1a.JPG

day 2.JPG

Edited by Deanfjr
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Went to the grand opening in VA

Saturday: 5 Holiday Train, 5 Advent Promo, 4 Lego Store Grand Opening Promo

Sunday: Fairground Mixer, Advent Promo, 2 City Advent, 3 SW Advent, SW Battle on Takodana on sale $47.99, Ecto-1, City Flex Track, 2 Speed Champions: Mustang & Corvette, Halloween Vampire, 7 SW Microfighters 1 Ghost on sale $7.99 2 Tie Fighter 4 X-wing, Sand Baseplate, and 8 Grand Opening Minifigure Promo

Could you post a close-up of the minifig pack? Thanks

• Like 1

My September 30 purchases:

Shop at Home - Darth Vader Keychain + Revan

Lego Store (physical) - Boba Fett Keychain +  Revan, and a Portal 2 Dimensions pack at %50 off for holding (no idea how any Dimensions stuff will do long term, but i love Portal and at %50 off it's worth a shot).

TRU - AT-ST for personal build, with free FO ISD poly and 2 FO General minifig polys, no idea why she loaded on so much stuff, but not complaining ;)

Got a creator lighthouse and a small creator set to get the musicians pack at TRU. At first they were "out" of the musicians pack and tried to ring up the Warriors pack. System wouldn't let them and then a musicians pack wildly appeared! ;) no idea if they were actually out (the musicians pack I got became the "last" one), but I know I'm not waiting until Monday for the Warriors pack next week!

The full Scooby Doo sets 28% off

UCS Sandcrawler - triple points and £10 off plus free Storm Trooper

5 advent calenders & Carbon Chamber 3 for 2 argos

UCS Tie Fighter - £10 off and free London Bus plus cashed in £50 VIP points

Edited by Ciaraf76
Prices
  • Like 1