What Lego set did you buy today?

I passed by a few at my toys r us. Wasn't really sure they were selling. Couldn't find a listing on Amazon. Some 400+ auctions on eBay wasn't enough to convince me.

They are brand new. Not what I'd classify as QFLL material right now, at least not if you want decent profit.

It's early to buy....if you are getting them at RRP. But at that price it's a smart pick up.

On 9/21/2016 at 10:15 PM, Knightwing01 said:

what team you rotting for

I'm a millennial so them by default I guess. I just hope for good gameplay. One of the most interesting concepts for survivor theme though I think. However I don't think the millennials in the game are a good representation of the actual population whereas the gen x seem more like people you'd find in the everyday. BTW I actually searched for a survivor thread and didn't see it so sorry. 

Yesterday I hit a few targets and cleared out the Jurassic stuff on clearance. Notices a loose seal on one of the Indominus sets. Opened it up and sure enough the Indominus figure is missing. Dodged a bullet on that, would have hated to send that out to someone. 

Shoplifters suck default_angry.gif

Most here is still 30% off only and beat up boxes. At 50% off I'll grab some and part them out.

On 9/22/2016 at 10:11 PM, kd123 said:

Paid $300 for an almost complete Monster Fighters collection.   All that was missing was the Zombie set.

Edit: the vampyre castle always gets destroyed in transport and is in another bin somewhere unless the kids got into it.

awesome buy especially for the fun factor.  were the manuals included?

• Like 2

75900 mummy museum mystery for $5 at WM

Wizard of Oz and Krusty Fun Packs for $8 after BOGOF and Target GC

(What I hope is a babysitter/teen mom) Series 16 CMF for RRP

EDIT: posted in wrong thread, can a Mod please move this to the buy thread?

Edited by Phil B

Guest TabbyBoy

Just got a £25 off £150 spend Tesco code (unique to me) and I've just used it on.... yet more Dr Who sets! 5 of them worked out at £20 each as I also used 5000 points toward them.