What Lego set did you buy today?

Not bought today, but received today, from Amazon UK. 3x Changing Seasons for €32 (including shipping) each. That's 42% off Dutch RRP. :) 

And they're MISB with seal-code: 25S5. Last year's stock. These 3-in-1 sets usually last for about 1½ years, so I expect them to be retired by end of the year.

Edited by Haay

Made the wise decision to not do a 3 hour round trip to a Walmart that MAY have an Indominus Rex for $30 and not much else but opted for the 30 minute round trip to nearest Target where there were the tracker said there were none for $64.98 and 3 T-Rex for 20.98.  Walked in to find 1 I Rex for $64 and 5 T-Rex at $20.98 a piece.  Walked out with them all too.  Note:  Prices were not updated in store yet but very nice worker in the toy section took me to the magic lady with the price changing scanner and got them all for the lower price reflecting by the on-line tracker.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, speedsausage said:

Ordered the 10254 Winter Holiday Train. We wanted to make sure we had one for the little guy to open at Christmas.

Yeah, it's for the little one. We all believe you

Image result for knowing look meme

Today's Asda purchases:

2 x Mystery Mansions  €57.78 each

2 x Mystery Machines  €24.06 each

1 x Poe's X-Wing          €49.11

Edited by Sprocket77

5 minutes ago, Wildemar said:

So my girlfriend and I went on a trip to northern Spain and had a great time at Costa Verde. What a mesmerizing and inspiring landscape.

Good thing we took the DeLorean so I could find these gems for slightly less than RRP in some toy stores in Gijón and Santander. ;) (Btw: shoutout to our Spanish MVP @Val-E !)

FPovETV.jpg

Nice! You will have a prosperous X-mas! :D

Not more than two years ago you were able to find such retired sets in the Netherlands and Germany as well. Now... due to the increased competition those days are over.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks to George:

20x WALL-E at £28.78 each (still in stock)

20x Ecto1 at £33.58 each (still in stock)

46x Dr Who at £28.00 each (cleared them out)

31x Space Port at £31.98 each (cleared them out)

20x Passenger Terminals at £47.98 each (still in stock)

Guest TabbyBoy
6 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

I hope you bring a truck for the click and collect, that's a couple of pallet loads!

Yes, I'm borrowing a Ford Transit and it'll go straight to a mate's secure warehouse. I'm currently clicking on 75105 MFs as I ain't done yet! I'm just going to QFLL most if it during November ready for the Xmas panic ;-)

Seriously.... These deals are amazing and I'm not one to pussyfoot around. This is mainly thanks to picking up last week's order (not as big) just now and the sets were pristine, very well packed and put in sturdy boxes - no bin liners!

Edited by TabbyBoy
typo

3 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Thanks to George:

20x WALL-E at £28.78 each (still in stock)

20x Ecto1 at £33.58 each (still in stock)

46x Dr Who at £28.00 each (cleared them out)

31x Space Port at £31.98 each (cleared them out)

20x Passenger Terminals at £47.98 each (still in stock)

Hmmm, what's the last IDEAS set that retired in Europe first?

drwho.jpg
  • Like 1