What Lego set did you buy today?

2x Lego UCS Tie Fighter - one to build and one to put up.

Also picked up a (not so) small load of Friends and Elves for my niece to build (she stays with us for a week every summer). Our previously empty "closing" K-Mart appears to be one of the stores getting inventory from other closed stores in the region. Today the shelves were full of Lego Friends, Elves, Superheroes, Bionicle, and Ninjago, along with a few Creator, City, and Chima, all at 50% off. I only bought things for personal (well, niece and nephew) builds- didn't see much there worth investing in.

Edited to add: Also came away with a $10 off $50 Kmart.com coupon. Cruising their web site now to see if anything is worth buying...

Edited by scrappyJedi

Guest TabbyBoy

A used incomplete (seller said it was complete) Mars Rover with wheel missing. Since I bought it locally for £30 in good faith, I've emailed LEGO CS and asked if they can send the part to me. I hope that I'll now have my own one to display!

This was my very first >RRP purchase!

On 7/5/2016 at 5:34 PM, donbee said:

Daughter needed some new shoes and I needed to check out a Target that is out of my normal range, so went with my wifey. Didn't get any of the clearance, had the same clearance that I've seen all through FL and into Alabama. Did pick up 11 of my fav poly bags and 2 extras for prudence.

But no shoes, so my wife wanted to try tj Maxx and marshals, to my Chagrin. Interesting, I found the 70228 sky scavenger for $24.99. I already stocked up on a few of these from Target so I passed. but I didn't realize it was a decent price because the sticker said original price was $29.99.

Still no shoes, so we decided to stop by some second hand kids stores. We went to the chain one first "once upon a child" and I found a star wars 2012 Advent Calendar pack. With 2 green base plates for $12.99!

Still no shoes, so we went to a smaller, family owned shop and I picked up a technic helicopter 8046 $10

Chima 70141 $10

Chima 70127 $3.75

All are sealed boxes in descent condition. Though I'll part out the Chima.

And finally, as a consolation prize I got to go to TRU while my wife tried another Marshals on the way home.

There I used a 20% off coupon and some reward bucks to score a Dr. Who for $33 and a free Skeleton Warrior.

It was a nice shopping day with the wifey. We'll try again when Target does a second clearance on the Legos.

must be the shoes!!!

Bought an incomplete 10226 Sopwith for $30. I had to drive an hour each way plus $6.50 toll bring it closer $40.

I know it does not have good resale value but for a personal build I think I did well. I haven't gone thru all the pieces but looks almost complete, maybe just missing some of the rubber bands.

9addf12a7c6b87e7039680c9c0776d81.jpg

• Like 4

A lot of Target clearance. Wasn't thrilled with buying at just 30% off on most sets but we're nearly a week from another markdown and most of the clearanced stock is already gone. Had a few gift cards from previous Target purchases which helped a bit. Several of the sets will go to my girls. More than half of the Friends and a couple of Snowspeeders have already been flipped. Good day so far.

75094 IST 53.49

75074 Snowspeeder 6.48 x 6

75903 SD Lighthouse 32.04

75904 SD Mystery Mansion 75.24

41058 Heartlake Shopping Mall 61.04 x 2

41097 Heartlake Hot Air Balloon 14.26 x 3

41073 Naida's Epic Adventure Ship 21.40 x 2

41077 Aira's Pegasus Sleigh 21.40

41176 Elves Secret Marketplace 38.97

Two full Pirates sets 70409 70410 70411 70412 70413 for 190€ each set, plus an extra 70411 for 23€, 2x 7985 City of Atlantis 64€ each and 2x 21017 Imperial Hotel 108€ each.

They'll find their way out of here, late on the train but still can make some good money on these...

I just bought 2 10937 batman arkham asylum breakout  for 90.00 bucks each. one box is complete the other one is open but complete. The lady had one lord of the ring tower of orthan she wanted 90.00 as well but I left that one. I'm thinking of going back and grab it. What you guys think good deal. 

I went to a garage sale this morning. The lady had 4 10937 I bought 2. Yes for 90 each. Only one box was seal. The rest are open but they are complete I check. It has 13 bags and 3 books one sticker sheet. 

• Like 1

I just bought 2 10937 batman arkham asylum breakout  for 90.00 bucks each. one box is complete the other one is open but complete. The lady had one lord of the ring tower of orthan she wanted 90.00 as well but I left that one. I'm thinking of going back and grab it. What you guys think good deal. 

Yes.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian92007 said:

Hmmm a retired $200 exclusive for $90............... :punish:

• Like 1