What Lego set did you buy today?

Was it on sale or did you ask for a discount? (Looking for ways to save money!)

BAM Club 10%+$25 off $100 coupon + $5 off new member coupon. I preordered HP for my wife ($15!) to get over $100.

Took a trip to the Lego Store to buy the new Ra's al Ghul set, and was told it was a Shop at Home exclusive for now.  Fortunately, they gave me a card for free shipping, so I ordered it once I got home.

I saw a stack at WM today...you spoke to a liar!

• Like 1

Managed to salvage another 80 or so Disney figs from Tesco at 3 for 2, with 5% discount gift card. Not sealed boxes, but still worth it.  Still plenty around for retail in other stores, but just can’t bring myself to pay retail for them.   

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Please report the seal code when it arrives...if this is old stock the end might be near on this one...

Really? An exclusive that lasts just 9 months? I'm thinking 2 years or longer more likely, especially with the movie planned for 2017.

30 minutes ago, asharerin said:

Really? An exclusive that lasts just 9 months? I'm thinking 2 years or longer more likely, especially with the movie planned for 2017.

I didn't fact check my statement.... thought it was a late 2014 set... my bad 

Lego store $50 plus 10% IL tax. NEXO sold for $15 and shipping, castle knight sold for $20, also got 5% VIP back.

with castle promo and my NEXO coupons I'll be buying plenty of $50 sets in next couple days...

image.jpg

Plus Ferris wheel few days ago, I really like this set and personally think it will be an investing winner...

image.jpg

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, LahH001 said:

Saw a 10123 cloud city on eBay for only £160. New and sealed. Probably a scam but covered by eBay so thought what the heck. Let's see what happens.

Person has previously sold boba fett figure from the set for £200 so not sure why we he would sell the set for £160.

However you may have got a bargain!

• Like 1