What Lego set did you buy today?

I found two hot dog guys at TRU the other day. At first I only saw one pack left then I saw a bunch hanging by the registers so I set up shop at a closed out of the way register and started feeling bags. I got most of the series (I think I bought 12 or 14) that I didn't already have plus an extra hot dog guy and unicorn. I carry a paper from a previous pack I bought where I check off the ones I already have. I also write which fig was in each bag on the bottom of the bag and cut that part off to keep with me. I sometimes verify bump codes if I am not quite positive when feeling a bag.

At one point an employee asked me if I saw the new box he had put out. I'm glad they are not fussy about it. I have been standing there feeling bags with two or three other people before. :-)

gotta love that they sell those there but they do not have enough to give out at stores on the day of the mini builds

yep they usually have tons (sometimes over 1000).  They use them for B-day parties and such and never come close to using them all so they sell the remainder after the month.   

stores are only allotted a certain amount for the 1 night.

Edited by ravenb99

I finally found the Valentine's Day set at my local Ross for $7.99 and I smooshed 3 hot dog guys, two fencers, and an Egyptian warrior at tru

Found two this afternoon at a Ross near me. I had originally checked this store a few weeks back after the first reports of them being found. I wonder if anyone has found more of these at the same store they previously cleared out...?

Found two this afternoon at a Ross near me. I had originally checked this store a few weeks back after the first reports of them being found. I wonder if anyone has found more of these at the same store they previously cleared out...?

When I found that one yesterday it was just getting put out so anythings possible

Not yet. I have found them at three different stores, but only one each. Never more than one.