What Lego set did you buy today?

Last week I ordered another 5x Sea Cows, 5x Pet Shops and 5x Red 5 X-Wings from LEGO Shop at Home (2xVIP) that showed delayed shipping for several weeks but, they all arrived this morning!

Damn im too scared to order those sort of quantities from sah!

Bought a Gungan sub and 4 series 1 x-wing mini kits from Chapters online for 20% off retail. I was surprised to see these still in stock. The sub is for me, thje x-wings for whatever rich folks want to pay my inflated prices, which may turn out to pay for the sub completely. ;)

Guest Brick_Head

I just found a 75018 Jek-14 Starfighter at Walmart on clearance for $49.99. I was a little stunned to find it since it is a retired set.

I share the opinion that the Star Wars movie will be the rising tide that raises all dinghys. So a somewhat popular newly retired vehicle for $50 that's already selling for $90 on amazon is a safe investment imo. 

Crazy that people are stupid enough to pay $90 at amazon when it is still available at TRU for $64

That's a steal!! 

I bought a Ninjago Fire Temple for $10 today, missing some pieces though. How do I find out which pieces I actually need? I know the piece...but is there like a number code for BrickLink?

Check the instruction booklet and it should tell you the part #.  This parts list is in the back.

That's a steal!! 

I bought a Ninjago Fire Temple for $10 today, missing some pieces though. How do I find out which pieces I actually need? I know the piece...but is there like a number code for BrickLink?

Use the catalog search on Bricklink and enter the set number, then scroll down and find your piece.

Wow, great deal, when the box is included, there is a good chance that the sets will be complete.  The UCS Y wing is worth more than $400 by itself with box if complete

The big sets came already built. There are books for about 30 more smaller sets. Spongebob, **** Potter, Indy. Tons of minis. Going to be some work but I couldnt pass it up. Kid was 18 and going to college. Entering his dark age... maybe see him here in 10 years or so.

• Like 7

Check the instruction booklet and it should tell you the part #.  This parts list is in the back.

How do people usually order the pieces? Seems like impossible to find a seller that have at least 4 pieces of one I need in the same store...would hate paying shipping like 4+ times for these pieces...