What Lego set did you buy today?

It should be doable this week, since it's in the ad this week and you don't have rely on price matching it online (currently OOS).

For me alotta times if it's just in stock for store pickup they don't mind and price match it, but it can be ymmv I suppose. Since it's in this weeks ad like you said that should definitely be enough, especially if you have the actual ad with you.

Edited by California92563

So my family made a trip to the Lego store for the last day of double points, and I had a little birthday money left to spend on something for the personal collection.  I couldn't decide between the Simpsons House and Slave I.  I didn't have enough for either, but my wife being nice and overlooking the extra cost.  After much deliberation I decide on the Simpsons House since it's older and I'll have more time to buy Slave I sometime in the future.  I'm at the register to purchase it and the check out guy and I are chatting about buying this set over the other.  My wife chimes in - and says some something magical, "Oh heck, it's the last day for double points, why don't you just get them both."  WHHHAAATTT???!!!

It wasn't a trick, it wasn't a test of good husband decision making - she was honestly telling me to get both sets!  This was on top of the fact that a week earlier she had secretly worked out a Bday gift surprise with my parents and her parents and got me the Death Star!  So, the Death Star has literally been finished less than 24 hours and she rocks it out with giving me the go ahead on Simpsons and Slave I.  Best week ever.  Best wife ever.

That is really awesome. That was super rad of your wife. Happy birthday by the way!

• Like 1

So my family made a trip to the Lego store for the last day of double points, and I had a little birthday money left to spend on something for the personal collection. I couldn't decide between the Simpsons House and Slave I. I didn't have enough for either, but my wife being nice and overlooking the extra cost. After much deliberation I decide on the Simpsons House since it's older and I'll have more time to buy Slave I sometime in the future. I'm at the register to purchase it and the check out guy and I are chatting about buying this set over the other. My wife chimes in - and says some something magical, "Oh heck, it's the last day for double points, why don't you just get them both." WHHHAAATTT???!!!

It wasn't a trick, it wasn't a test of good husband decision making - she was honestly telling me to get both sets! This was on top of the fact that a week earlier she had secretly worked out a Bday gift surprise with my parents and her parents and got me the Death Star! So, the Death Star has literally been finished less than 24 hours and she rocks it out with giving me the go ahead on Simpsons and Slave I. Best week ever. Best wife ever.

What are you buying her with your double points? ;)

Happy Birthday and enjoy... All those sets are fun builds.

• Like 2

So my family made a trip to the Lego store for the last day of double points, and I had a little birthday money left to spend on something for the personal collection.  I couldn't decide between the Simpsons House and Slave I.  I didn't have enough for either, but my wife being nice and overlooking the extra cost.  After much deliberation I decide on the Simpsons House since it's older and I'll have more time to buy Slave I sometime in the future.  I'm at the register to purchase it and the check out guy and I are chatting about buying this set over the other.  My wife chimes in - and says some something magical, "Oh heck, it's the last day for double points, why don't you just get them both."  WHHHAAATTT???!!!

It wasn't a trick, it wasn't a test of good husband decision making - she was honestly telling me to get both sets!  This was on top of the fact that a week earlier she had secretly worked out a Bday gift surprise with my parents and her parents and got me the Death Star!  So, the Death Star has literally been finished less than 24 hours and she rocks it out with giving me the go ahead on Simpsons and Slave I.  Best week ever.  Best wife ever.

Dude. You win. Happy birthday!

• Like 1

So my family made a trip to the Lego store for the last day of double points, and I had a little birthday money left to spend on something for the personal collection. I couldn't decide between the Simpsons House and Slave I. I didn't have enough for either, but my wife being nice and overlooking the extra cost. After much deliberation I decide on the Simpsons House since it's older and I'll have more time to buy Slave I sometime in the future. I'm at the register to purchase it and the check out guy and I are chatting about buying this set over the other. My wife chimes in - and says some something magical, "Oh heck, it's the last day for double points, why don't you just get them both." WHHHAAATTT???!!!

It wasn't a trick, it wasn't a test of good husband decision making - she was honestly telling me to get both sets! This was on top of the fact that a week earlier she had secretly worked out a Bday gift surprise with my parents and her parents and got me the Death Star! So, the Death Star has literally been finished less than 24 hours and she rocks it out with giving me the go ahead on Simpsons and Slave I. Best week ever. Best wife ever.

It's a trap, take the Lego and run!

• Like 3

Happy Birthday! Just remember there is a "hidden cost"

• Like 3

got the barnes and noble 20% off coupon to work by purchasing a piece of candy along with the lego.

in this case i got another (the last on the shelf finally) fallingwater - #11 for me- my lucky number so that's enough.

after the 10% off membership, 20% off coupon (which also counted toward chocolate), and a 15% off raise card, came out to  $61.19 before tax.

time for the um neighbor getting married down stairs to open a bn account.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Last week I ordered another 5x Sea Cows, 5x Pet Shops and 5x Red 5 X-Wings from LEGO Shop at Home (2xVIP) that showed delayed shipping for several weeks but, they all arrived this morning!