What Lego set did you buy today?

All my packages arrived today.

Was at Florida Legoland last week.

If anyone doens't know, you can buy LEGO and ask them ship to your home from the LEGOLAND.

for over $500, they only charge 5%.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1428466520.788071.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1428466530.774305.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1428466539.445837.jpg

Very nice -

I was able to pick up 2 x PC, PR, DO and a few 10 x+ SW battle packs w/stormies for my army yesterday/today.

Almost grabbed a couple of the ecto-1 and Birds ideas sets but will leave it for another day.

Edited by BrickSamurai

If anyone doens't know, you can buy LEGO and ask them ship to your home from the LEGOLAND.

Did you get any of those with discounts or just MSRP?

Edited by canonikon

what are those 3 sets to the bottom left ... Legoland exclusives? can i get the set numbers please ... thanks

Have those of you who ordered from Amazon UK, shipped to US, had problems with damaged deliveries? I have not experienced it yet, but have heard a few stories that are making me think twice...

Yes, but not enough damage to make me stop purchasing from them. Their packaging is poor IMO, but the sets tend to arrive just slightly worse than if shipped by amazon.com. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes, but not enough damage to make me stop purchasing from them. Their packaging is poor IMO, but the sets tend to arrive just slightly worse than if shipped by amazon.com. I wouldn't worry about it.

Agreed. Worst damage has been occasional wrinkle. Actually, the Tower of Orthanc I got yesterday in from :ego Shop at Home looked like it had the outer box kicked in (only a tiny crease thankfully on the set's box) while the 42030 and 42009 from Amazon.co.uk have been pristine. Luck of the draw, I'd say.

Edited by steliosk

Have those of you who ordered from Amazon UK, shipped to US, had problems with damaged deliveries? I have not experienced it yet, but have heard a few stories that are making me think twice...

I've had two very different experiences with Amazon UK. The first set was almost pristine. The second set was pretty damaged. The bags inside all fell out when I picked it up because the seals had come completely off. I probably would order from Amazon UK again though with some of the sales that they have.

Hit or miss with Amazon UK - loved flipping Technic sets last year with exciter (42000) - some came squished, some didn't. Never had any crazy damage like ripped boxes or bad seals yet. Sometimes if I get a really bent box or a popped seal, I just open it and build the thing.

• Like 1

All for building with the kids...

Used Dino HQ for $120.

The latest City snowplow set for my Homer Simpson minifig.

Lego Movie Bad Cop car.

avengers set with the 2 vehicles (Thor and Hawkeye included)

The Superhero set with Grodd and that Batman mech. I will be selling the mech as the set was purchased for everything else.

• Like 2

Used Dino HQ for $120.

Lego Movie Bad Cop car

The Superhero set with Grodd and that Batman mech. I will be selling the mech as the set was purchased for everything else.

Great idea, Mr Plow!

• Like 3

Used Dino HQ for $120.

Lego Movie Bad Cop car.

Wow, you're selling the mech?  That's all my son wanted and could care less about the rest of the set.