What Lego set did you buy today?

Only one of my KMart stores in the area had the Battle of Smallville.  I took in a screenshot of the Battle Of Smallville for $10.99 on KMart's website.  This KMart price matched 2 for me.  I was able to get a 3rd  at Toys R Us.  They would only price match one, since there was a such a price difference to their $59.99 in-store price.

I also picked up a site-to-store Unexpected Gathering at KMart.  I used the $10 in gift cards from their buy a $25 gift card get a $5 gift card free deal.  I had $10 in points and miraculously $15 more showed up in my SYWR account today.  I only ended up spending $17.49 for the Unexpected Gathering.

• Like 1

So today I got Lego set 101.... Something. Some hunk of junk I believe . Merry Xmas everyone!

From the picture I can clearly tell that this is junk. Garbage. And I`d be more than happy to take it off your hands  xD  :sarcastic:  :drool:

Seriously though, congrats! Just had a thought, would be really cool if you could somehow attach those blue lights to the back of the Falcon. 

Picked up a 4184 Black Pearl off craigslist. It's used but all there with a nice box, instructions, and a map. It was $60 which seemed like a good deal looking at ebay. I have not sold any used sets, does it make more sense parting it out or selling complete?

Shouldn't have any problem getting $150-200 for complete used black Pearl on eBay. Seems like the BIN listings are getting higher sales than auctions...

• Like 1

For 4184 Black Pearl, I would definitely sell complete if you want to turn it around fast.  If you want to maximize your profit but wait awhile for the minfigures to sell, part it out.  You'll probably get $100-110 for the ship and $70-75 for the minfigs.  If you sell it together, you'll likely gross $140-160.

• Like 1

1X Attack On Weathertop $27

3X Battle of Smallville $11 each

All from K-Mart?

5 DC @ Costco

Must be nice. As of yesterday my Costco had zero legos, just a couple different mega bloks things. They just opened here 2-3 months ago. So far have only seen Downtown Bakery and A-Wing on a mixed pallet for $22.99 each.