What Lego set did you buy today?

I wish I would have tried that. I ruined 2 boxes trying to remove them and just gave up.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that a hair dryer and a sharp razor blade is the best way to take off stickers.  It only took me 10 years to figure that out.  You can usually cleanup any residue with a light dose of Goo Gone.

I figured all the double -triple posts are new to the site's new look, which is pretty neat btw :thumbsup:

Yep, I was on the Ipad earlier and kept getting errors with that reply.

Fun day.

1 x Riddler's Chase

1 x some new Ninjago $20 set. Both for my son from his uncle.

2 x Wolverine's chopper. These were new on the shelf from two days ago, same Lego store. They must have more in the back. I got the 3rd degree from the cashier "two Wolverine's, huh?"

1 x pick a brick box

Lunch.

1 x Winter Village Cottage

1 x pick a brick box

Used some VIP points so $70 out the door

1 x Desert Skiff

2 x Mine 4x4

Used a $10 gift card, $24 total after tax. This TRU was cleaned out of the 1/2 off sets for the most part.

1 x R2D2 from Barnes and Noble, per the other thread. $124 after tax via discounts. 

Also some Doc McStuffins stuff at Kmart for my daughter. :-)

My partner and I have had great luck with the movie series minifigures recently. Out the door with eight boxes of them for 1.73 a figure. Check your TRU if you want them. 

How so cheap? Even if $2.99ea and getting $25 off $100 you would have to buy 34 to break $100 and end cost would be $2.25+tax each if my calculation is correct?

How so cheap? Even if $2.99ea and getting $25 off $100 you would have to buy 34 to break $100 and end cost would be $2.25+tax each if my calculation is correct?

That's correct. You can stack two other things. PM me if you want to know how but I'm not making in general knowledge and the first two to PM are the only ones to get it. 

This week I bought....

2X R2D2

1X Death Star

12X City Garage

12X Lone Ranger Cavalry Builder (so far 6 are going back because of crushed boxes - thanks TRU)

20+ Hobbit Lake-Town Guard

2X Unimog U400 (both damaged boxes - again thanks TRU)

5X Hulk Helicarrier Breakout

Tru sent my cavalry set in a padded envelope as well.

Tru sent my cavalry set in a padded envelope as well.

I'm hoping I can return those without having to return the city garages as well. Before TRU made me return both items which were part of a BOGO or $25 off $100 deal. I think I may have more luck this time because the Cavalry set was shipped separately and has its own invoice.

Found a mint helms deep in TRU randomly after being sold out for weeks. Marked at 159.99 but they price matched their own website to 129 then took $25 off for spending over $100 then I used $10 promo gc from last week. Paid little over $100 with tax. Excited to see where this set goes over the next year...

I'm hoping I can return those without having to return the city garages as well. Before TRU made me return both items which were part of a BOGO or $25 off $100 deal. I think I may have more luck this time because the Cavalry set was shipped separately and has its own invoice.

The way tru.com charges for things, they shouldn't make you return the garage as they charge you $66 for the garage and $10 for the cavalry. I exchanged my cavalry set for a different one at the store and there weren't any issues.

The way tru.com charges for things, they shouldn't make you return the garage as they charge you $66 for the garage and $10 for the cavalry. I exchanged my cavalry set for a different one at the store and there weren't any issues.

You're right. I think when I had trouble before was when I needed to return something that was part of a BOGO 50% off. She said I had to return both items and couldn't just return one. It was a while back now so it is difficult to remember.

You're right. I think when I had trouble before was when I needed to return something that was part of a BOGO 50% off. She said I had to return both items and couldn't just return one. It was a while back now so it is difficult to remember.

I had to return one of my Horizon Express that I bought with the free Creator truck promotion.  They didn't make me bring the other truck back, though I was looking for a replacement, not a refund.  They said that their store was unable to bring in the HE and that they'd only be able to give me cash.  The ended up getting plenty more of my money this week, so it worked out.

I had a good day - went to B and ******. No death Stars but I found this:

trex Hunter - Used the coupon and paid $45

Olivias Tree House

Heart Lake Stables

Sashas Laval fighter - whatever that stupid retiring soon ninjago set is called.

Heartlake Vet

Then to a walmart to pick up a stables and vet I found there - well they had another stables and a treehouse in so I got those as well. And a flying club, which was also boughted.

Also B and ****** coupon works over and over from what I can tell. One of the stores had two MoM so I will be going back for those.

TRU didn't have crap.

A little late with posting these for sure. Anyway, I caught the tail end of my Walmart's half off all clearance toys sale and made out like a bandit on a few gems, and also picked up some more Speedorz for half off from Target.

Creator

Little Car - $3.47 x 2

Red Rotors - $4.50

City

Fire Helicopter - $16.62 (the one time a BOGO actually worked)

Lord of the Rings

The Council of Elrond - $22.00 (Target matched own site, cashier didn't feel like bothering with inputing the $0.99)

Star Wars

Corporate Alliance Tank - $7.00

Homing Spider Droid - $8.50

Legends of Chima

Leonidas' Jungle Dragster - $3.97

Jungle Gates - $7.50 x 3

Nest Dive - $7.50

Ultimate Speedor Tournament - $15.00

Friends

Heartlake City Pool - $39.99 (paid normal price to get the Fire Helicopter so low, not bad really especially with being the last on the shelf)

Total: $151.52

Saved: $124.34

Well, these are my last purchases of 2013.

Hello, 2014!