What Lego set did you buy today?

I bought one Superman Vs Power Armor Lex 6862. I had an epic fail yesterday. I drove 30 miles one way to go to a B&******, Target, Meijer and TRU in a different city. They had absolutely nothing. I am in the red for yesterday for sure.

Today I bought 2 Batcaves on  Amazon for 3% off.  :twitch:

Didn't buy it, but had an awesome find today. Star Wars Palpatine's Arrest, mint condition.....in a Wal-Mart. Of course it would not scan, and a confused associate in the aisle said it wasn't in their system. I can't fathom how someone would even return it there??

I did buy a Guggenheim Architecture set at B&******, and ran into the one associate who correctly called out that I had already used the 30% coupon, and would not let me use it. 

Went by my local Kmart, as they are still running their going out of business sale.

Toys were now marked down to 50% off.  Last week, when they were 40% off, Lego had been picked pretty clean.  I picked up a few Pirate Ship Ambush's at that time. Today, it was worse.  There was nothing left.  But I magically came across one lone 41000 Water Scooter Fun.  Where it came from, I have no idea, because I had been up and down those aisles 1000 times looking for everything.  It came our to $4, so I snapped it up.  It will probably go into my daughter's stocking tonight.

TRU here had 30% off on 3 selected sets, one of which was Palpatine's arrest which just got retired. Additionnaly, they had 10% on all star wars sets. There was a limit to 1 per customer for Palpatine so I got myself one.

I'm not sure what to think about this set, I got 2 now. Some seem to think it'll flop like Calamari, others that it'll be a winner. I think it's got potential, especially since it's been out for 1 year only. Anyway, we'll see!

Nice find with the Fangpyre Wrecking Ball. Under MSRP, and it was EOL over a year ago. I am guessing that it was on clearance.

I think it was probably a return because I didn't see it there two days before.  It was 20 percent off because that particular TRU is having a closing sale.

Grabbed 8 more Technic Logging Trucks, 2 Technic Helicopters, 2 Chima Eagles Castles, 8 Technic Mini Offroaders, 2 Technic Excavators from TRU.

From Shop@Home I grabbed 3 Quinjet Aerial Battles, 3 BULK V39 6223's, 3 Razar's CHI Raider 70012's, 20 Cragger Shields, 3 Spiderman vs Doc Ocks, 3 Volkswagen Camper Vans, 1 MBA 20215, and 3 Animal Clinic 6158's.

Wanted to pick up stuff that is retiring soon.

Picked up the Batman Riddler and Man-Bat sets at Target for my son's birthday this July. Each one came out to around 25% off when using last weekend's combined discount. Not bad for a new set. At the same time, I found a prob mis-marked Batcave. Let's just say the price was too low. I consider it good karma since earlier that day, I have a $20 off Kidstuff coupon to a random lady at the KOP Lego store (I paid for it on eBay like Emazers)

Picked up all the original trilogy 2007 to 2012 Hoth sets except the AT-AT. 100% complete. I'll pickup the boxes later so I'll give them to my son also for his birthday or Christmas 2014. Prices were great (about 30% below Bricklicker used values) so I can always flip them if he is uninterested in Hoth then.

I'm building my personal Xmas gift this weekend (Cloud City) to verify completeness. Not sure if I'll keep it though as the original Sail Barge and Sandcrawler sets are my fav two. It cost me $595 shipped with figs and an excellent box and manual. Figs are in a 8.5 to 9 out of 10 condition (joints are still pretty tight. No scratches). This set was barely played with and adult owned.

Picked up a Batman 1 no box Catwoman chase for $45 from Canada. My son likes it.

Found 2 more Winter Cottages.

Not sure if my 8x Batwing sets from Target are 'lost' in the UPS debacle. I'm also still waiting for 8 Superman Lex sets. Hope the boxes don't arrive crushed.