What Lego set did you buy today?

Found a Death Star at b and ****** but the cashier wouldn't let me use my 30% off coupon because it's listed on the list of exclusions. I've never had an employee read the exclusions on a coupon

That is unlucky. Most people who bought a DS or R2 used the 30% off coupon and it worked. Those cashiers probably did not read the exclusions.

Target store:

• 2 x 6864 Batmobile/Two-face @ $34.30

Target is doing 10% off store-wide today (with some exclusions on video games, consoles, Bose, etc.,probably to entice people back after the hacking issue this week). And all Super Hero sets 20% off. The 20% didn't show at the register, but a quick call back to the toy dept resolved it.

I would have bought more, but the other three 6864 sets had banged corners, stickers all over them (one read "7 Deep", not sure what that meant)...but basically ugly boxes.

Target store:

• 2 x 6864 Batmobile/Two-face @ $34.30

Target is doing 10% off store-wide today (with some exclusions on video games, consoles, Bose, etc.,probably to entice people back after the hacking issue this week). And all Super Hero sets 20% off. The 20% didn't show at the register, but a quick call back to the toy dept resolved it.

I would have bought more, but the other three 6864 sets had banged corners, stickers all over them (one read "7 Deep", not sure what that meant)...but basically ugly boxes.

At that price I would've bought em anyway. two face is the best, and who doesn't want the batmobile to go with their batcave?

Guest TabbyBoy

Do you live in a house or a warehouse?

Just an average semi with a 2/3 full loft and a mate of mine has a 40ft sealed shipping container with CCTV and fully alarmed which is not full............... yet!

How could not buy them all? LEGO Shop at Home has sold out so the perfect post Xmas flip I think.  Keep en eye on Hot UK Deals and jump in straight away if you see something good.

Just an average semi with a 2/3 full loft and a mate of mine has a 40ft sealed shipping container with CCTV and fully alarmed which is not full............... yet!

How could not buy them all? LEGO Shop at Home has sold out so the perfect post Xmas flip I think.  Keep en eye on Hot UK Deals and jump in straight away if you see something good.

Wish I had that sort of money to speculate with on Lego. I try to limit myself to

They've stopped giving us shopping carts now hah. About a third of what we got just from TRU this weekend. 

Also add in Barnes and Noble Death Stars and R2D2s and its quite an expensive weekend. 

Also got 67 Chima spinners from Salvation Army today for 2.50 each...

Nice haul.

They've stopped giving us shopping carts now hah. About a third of what we got just from TRU this weekend. 

Also add in Barnes and Noble Death Stars and R2D2s and its quite an expensive weekend. 

Also got 67 Chima spinners from Salvation Army today for 2.50 each...

Yes, I'm curious what's in those boxes, but he may not have the time to post it.  Why are phones so dumb?  Seriously, do you think they could detect when a picture has the wrong orientation before posting?