What Lego set did you buy today?

Over the last few weeks I got a 5001709 Clone Trooper Lieutenant, a 30230 Mini Mech, and a 75001 Republic Troopers versus Sith Troopers.

The polybags were $9.50 for both of them combined on eBay. ($4.75 each.) I got the 75001 for $9.21 at Target.

Build or invest? If for building, don't forget to post pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing your Republic Gunship pics too!

I got the 75019 AT-TE for building. I'll post pictures once I'm done setting up a display I'm putting my Episode 2 sets in.  :thumbsup:

5x cement truck @ 9.50ea

1x garbage truck @ 16$

1x tanker truck @ 16$

6x cavalry builder @ 9.49

1x LR train @ 72.5$

3x flying club @ 14.50ea

3x outdoor cafe @ 23.50

5x fire heli @ 17$ea

3x Stephanie outdoor bakerie @ 4.35ea

2x battle at black gate @ 22.50 ea

3x superman vs power armor lex @14.99

4x stagecoach @22.50 ea

All b4 tax

Grabbed 8 more Technic Logging Trucks, 2 Technic Helicopters, 2 Chima Eagles Castles, 8 Technic Mini Offroaders, 2 Technic Excavators from TRU.

From Shop@Home I grabbed 3 Quinjet Aerial Battles, 3 BULK V39 6223's, 3 Razar's CHI Raider 70012's, 20 Cragger Shields, 3 Spiderman vs Doc Ocks, 3 Volkswagen Camper Vans, 1 MBA 20215, and 3 Animal Clinic 6158's.

Wanted to pick up stuff that is retiring soon.

You must be kidding me.

Grabbed 8 more Technic Logging Trucks, 2 Technic Helicopters, 2 Chima Eagles Castles, 8 Technic Mini Offroaders, 2 Technic Excavators from TRU.

From Shop@Home I grabbed 3 Quinjet Aerial Battles, 3 BULK V39 6223's, 3 Razar's CHI Raider 70012's, 20 Cragger Shields, 3 Spiderman vs Doc Ocks, 3 Volkswagen Camper Vans, 1 MBA 20215, and 3 Animal Clinic 6158's.

Wanted to pick up stuff that is retiring soon.

You must be kidding me.

....About what exactly?

Went to my HobbyTown USA knowing that had a few sets that were already retired or retiring soon and hoping to find a 10% sale. I found that all Lego was 25% off. The regular prices are all the same as lego.com. 

Bought the two Dino sets, Triceratops Trapper and T-Rex Hunter and some Spongebob. 2 Glove Worlds, 3 Heroic Heroes of the Deep and a Flying Dutchman. Threw in a Super Hero Cosmic Cube Escape for good measure.

Thinking about going back for some Monster Fighters, and maybe Friends. 

• Like 1