What Lego set did you buy today?

Lucked out:

I waited too long on LR Constitution Train and thought I missed the boat. I went into Walmart early this morning, and found one in minty condition on the shelf by its lonesome. Must have been a Christmas return. Scanned at $79...beats paying some LEGO flipper on eBay...erm, uhh, wait... :)

Of course, the downside - I'll have to explain where the train came from when it's 'discovered' on the train table by the only non-AFOL in the house! 

• Like 2

Found (6) 6868 Hulk Helicarriers for $35 at Walmart today, picked up 4 of them.  I'm not much of a flipper, more of a "holder-onto-er", but these will be on ebay soon before the masses know of the next Hulk set.

Great find, I'm still waiting on one of my Wal-Marts to drop 3 of them down to $35.

Great find, I'm still waiting on one of my Wal-Marts to drop 3 of them down to $35.

Hopefully you're not waiting too long as I've never seen clearance price drops at any of the Wal-Marts near me. I've been eying a few sets for months with no change :(

Hopefully you're not waiting too long as I've never seen clearance price drops at any of the Wal-Marts near me. I've been eying a few sets for months with no change :(

If I wasn't already sitting on 10, I would probably be much less patient.  Actually, I just sold one a little bit ago.  I didn't get any bites at $95, but I've sold 2 pretty quick at $90.  I need people to bump up their prices.

Please don't leave hulk sets on the shelves at retail......

The last 2 boxes were pretty mangled, or I would have taken them too.  If these sell fast, I'll probably grab those as well.

I had also gone to a Shopko that had(in the past) a bunch of Uruk Hai sets.  Went today since the last sale had expired to see if they dropped them down.  They were gone, and the lady working said they had probably been sent back since they weren't in the clearance aisle. I was a bit bummed, but finding the 6868's at Walmart helped.

Picked up 2 SSD, 2 TB, 2 AA.  I plan on adding 2 asylum per month in 2014.  All from Amazon.  I may add 1 SSD per month in 2014 as well.  Just cannot beat the free shipping and no tax.  Like buying them 7.5% off just from taxes.  I will not buy from lego until double VIP shows up again and then only in limited quantities.