What Lego set did you buy today?

Went to TRU for a pickup order and ended up also getting:

1x Helm's Deep @ $136 after tax (full TRU retail - 15% off) -- smart move since this is retired?

1x Vampyre Castle @ 109 after tax (full TRU retail - 15% off) -- haven't seen one of these on the shelves in months, figured its going to be retired soon.  Probably overpaid a bit.  Should I return?

Also visited a BN to try and double dip on the kid's club coupon.  I brought the kids which turned out to be a mistake so we bought some smaller sets.  Oh well, less money out of pocket and they did honor the 30% one the more expensive set (2nd time I've used it - don't judge me).  No R2 or DS.

And finally,

Target 1x X-Wing 9493 @ $44 (store pickup) -- I built this in the Fall so it's nice to have an extra NIB.

Went to TRU for a pickup order and ended up also getting:

1x Helm's Deep @ $136 after tax (full TRU retail - 15% off) -- smart move since this is retired?

1x Vampyre Castle @ 109 after tax (full TRU retail - 15% off) -- haven't seen one of these on the shelves in months, figured its going to be retired soon.  Probably overpaid a bit.  Should I return?

Also visited a BN to try and double dip on the kid's club coupon.  I brought the kids which turned out to be a mistake so we bought some smaller sets.  Oh well, less money out of pocket and they did honor the 30% one the more expensive set (2nd time I've used it - don't judge me).  No R2 or DS.

And finally,

Target 1x X-Wing 9493 @ $44 (store pickup) -- I built this in the Fall so it's nice to have an extra NIB.

I bought a VC last week with the $15 off $60, which turns out to be about $1.50 more than the 15% off you spent today.  I picked one up for my personal build.  I think it's on it's way out, and probably will be popular.  I didn't want to miss out.

I dumpster dove for these 2 today

!!!  Do tell more!

Most of todays haul. Left some others in the 4runner so the lady won't freak more. Will hopefully update after she goes to bed.

79010 Goblin King $49.98

4x 9491 Geonosian Cannon rang at @$11.98 ea

9516 Jabbas Palace $95.99

8x 6862 Superman Vs Power Armor Lex @$15.00 ea.

9467 The Ghost Train $54.00- was opened/resealed but I confirmed all was there.

2x 79004 Barrel Escape $27.99

5x LEGO PROJECT STORAGE CASES w/base plate @$9.98 ea.(I needed them)

Dude those are really sweet looking! 

Yes, please do! You`ve perked up our ears/eyes  :laugh:  :good:

Walking in yesterday to local toy store and saw a working pushing a cart with some lego signage on it as if it was garbage. I assume workers get most displays , signage, etc. when we left I drove around the store and they had on the side a long dumpster with some shells next to it. Parked and jumped out and looked and saw the Star Wars jabbas palace set. I knew these are glued but grabbed it. I then looked and saw the lego city mine set as well.

Grabbed some angry bird knex, mario knex displays as well

• Like 4

Walking in yesterday to local toy store and saw a working pushing a cart with some lego signage on it as if it was garbage. I assume workers get most displays , signage, etc. when we left I drove around the store and they had on the side a long dumpster with some shells next to it. Parked and jumped out and looked and saw the Star Wars jabbas palace set. I knew these are glued but grabbed it. I then looked and saw the lego city mine set as well.

That's pretty great and persistence pays off sometimes...

Awesome! That`s a great score, very happy for you. Didn`t have to pay a thing and got some wonderful stuff, with a bit of effort. 

Me as well. Walmart has them. I placed an order at s&**** for 5. They wont ship until the emd of the month. I think i am going to go after 10-15 from walmart online. Downside is they charge tax.

I got mine from LEGO Shop at Home too.  That January 26th date is bogus.  I already got mine and I ordered in on Saturday even though they said it was OOS. 

Just received 2 more Constitution Trains and another Stagecoach. Bigger box then needed, but all 3 were in great shape. Needless to say, I repacked them in the box, added in a few more smaller sets, retaped, labeled, then put on one of my storage shelves to spend the next X amount of time. Perfect  :thumbsup: