What Lego set did you buy today?

The coupon code is 53992.  Just search "Staples coupons" and there are a couple of sites which provide the different codes.  That is currently the best coupon.

Thanks! Works like a charm! Getting back into the eBay seen to sell various stale inventory (non legos) much of which isn't safe to ship in padded envelopes and want to ship international too. So, now to figure out what size boxes to all get! Perfect timing with this by you as I just started researching box prices today :-D

got a republic frigate and R2 both 40% off from B&****** with two kids club coupons(one for frigate one for r2)both have been redeemed before(for two R2s). guess these coupons could be used multiple times until it is expired. BTW, that B&****** store still have two frigates and one r2 left, but no death star.

Couple of Republic frigates at B&****** with 30%+10% and 20%+10%, and 3 friends city cafes with 10% off. all +tax though :-( 

Nice haul.  I plan to do the same thing this weekend with my B&****** coupons (30%, 20%, 15% + 10% member). 

Did they let you process them as separate orders so you could use each coupon or did they simply apply the coupons to different items on the same order?

frigates

Nice haul.  I plan to do the same thing this weekend with my B&****** coupons (30%, 20%, 15% + 10% member). 

Did they let you process them as separate orders so you could use each coupon or did they simply apply the coupons to different items on the same order?

Both frigates were in same transaction, applying both kids club and 20% off. applied to different items on same transaction

Guest TabbyBoy

LEGO Shop at Home or Lego Store?

I know they're available on LEGO Shop at Home but I was just wondering if they're already available in stores as well

I think both if you are a VIP otherwise it's 01FEB.

called Lego...

5x - Ninijago Lasha Kids Watch $7.48 CAN, regular price $24.99, for birthday gifts

4x -  Ninjago Kai ZX Minifig Clock $9.98 CAN, regular price is $29.99...only had 4 left in stock so took it all...will be good gifts for nephews

1x - TMNT Baxter Robot Rampage $24.99 CAN, regular price $49.99

Okay huge day/week! Found a sweet deal at Fred Meyer (local grocery everything here) buy 2 get one free plus an additional 10% off all home/childrens items. Bought quite a lot of sets. 

Fred Meyer

3 - 75002 - At-RT

2 - 75016 - homing spider droid (plus 1 - 70723 - Ninjago Thunder Raider) Makes it free

3 - 75017 - Duel on Genosis

3 - 75022 - Mandalorian Speeder

2 - 70801 - Melting Room (plus 1 - 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown) Makes it free

1 - 76006 - Iron Man Extremis Port Battle 10% off

1 - 76008 - Iron Man vs. Mandarin Ultimate Showdown - 10% off

1 - 9679 - AT-ST & Endor - 10% off

15 Lego Movie Series 16 Minifig packs - felt for all the zombies. (Wanted to buy two cases but they had them all open). Might go back and buy two broken cases full of 60 to get one free OR an entire pack, get 20 free.

Would love input on last listing of the mini-figs. Are there any figs that are going to go big this year?

Fred Meyer trip earlier this week:

1 - Rancor Clearance 40% + 10% off MIB

2 - AT-TE Clearance 40% + 10% MIB

1- Battle for Smallvile 40% + Clearance + 10% MIB
1 - 76000 Artic Batman vs. Mr Freeze 40% + Clearance + 10% MIB

1 - Headhunter - Clearance 40% + 10% MIB

1 - Anakin Interceptor - Clearance 40% + 10% MIB

Earlier in week secured off CList:

Endor for 135$ MIB

Anakin & Sebula Pod racers opened and mint pieces plus instructions for 60$

Bounty Hunter Gunship for 20$ MIB

Tantive IV for 195$ MIB

1 - 7879 - Echo Base - 80$

Lego Store:
Used points and store credit for:

2 - CUSSOO Back to the future
1 - Starfighter + Naboo planet Clearance.

Order came for TRU buy 1 get 40% off. Got screwed on one box shipped and damaged (they don't care) but nabbed:
1 - Millennium Falcon (reg price)
40% off - gave me Palpatine's Arrest at huge sale price

1 - X-Wing (reg price)
40% off - gave me Gungan Sub at huge sale price

1 - Gold Leader Y-Wing (reg price)
40% off - gave me Battle of Hoth at huge sale price

1- Ninjago Golden Dragon (hot price)

ORDERED from LEGO.COM:
1 - Ewok Village - for myself
2 - Simpsons Houses

2 - Pre Vizsla's Madalorian (couldn't pass on a retiring soon Hard to Find)

2 - Monster fighters vampire Hearse (couldn't pass on a retiring soon Hard to Find)
1 - Palpatine Arrest (couldn't pass on a retiring soon Hard to Find)

Whew what a week! I calculated my savings and it feels great!