What Lego set did you buy today?

43 of 40034 Christmas Train ($2.20CAN taxed.). I`m so happy with this one! 

Hit up a random Target while out of town. All the really good stuff was gone' these were all on a shelf 2 aisles away from the rest of the Lego stuff and unmarked. Grabbed one and went to scan and sure enough, score! I know Target is expected to further reduce these, but I won`t be in that area again anytime soon and that`s a healthy enough profit margin for me. 

43!!! Wow! I found one on the shelf at my Target ($2.22 taxed here) so I grabbed it. I bought one for $3.49+ tax on boxing day - think it's worth it to get it price adjusted? Will they even price adjust something I've purchased from before? Don't know how this works lol.

Hit up a random Target while out of town. All the really good stuff was gone' these were all on a shelf 2 aisles away from the rest of the Lego stuff and unmarked. Grabbed one and went to scan and sure enough, score! I know Target is expected to further reduce these, but I won`t be in that area again anytime soon and that`s a healthy enough profit margin for me. 

43!!! Wow! I found one on the shelf at my Target ($2.22 taxed here) so I grabbed it. I bought one for $3.49+ tax on boxing day - think it's worth it to get it price adjusted? Will they even price adjust something I've purchased from before? Don't know how this works lol.

Ya I was surprised myself. Very grateful they didn`t attempt to hang them and thus pierce the polybags (I`ve been to a couple TRUs that do this...really annoying/frustrating to look at). I`ve inspected all of them this evening and everything is excellent and perfectly sealed. 

Haha, for $1.25 seems like just a hassle, but it would dramatically increase your profit margin in this case  :ahappy: . Don`t quote me on it, but I`m pretty sure they do have a price protection guarantee. My guess would be 7 days if that was the case lol. Maybe it`s on the receipt, I`ll have to check.

Guest eightbrick

:shocked:  Wow, that's a great score, congrats. Have any canadians seen the Laketown polybag around? I'm thinking it should be popping up in either Target or TRU since TRU US is getting them.

Walmart:

8 x Friends Heartlake Flying Club @ 14.96

1 x Batwing Battle Over Gotham @ 25 (got lucky in the store, as other stores had this listed online, but cancelled my S2S order after the fact. For personal collection.)

Another Walmart had a Monster Fighter Ghost Train on the shelf. The box was pretty beaten up, but I wanted one for my own collection (only MF set I'm missing), but when I picked up the box, it sounded like a rain stick...all the pieces were loose and one flap was taped shut. It scanned at $54, but I passed...no telling what may be missing and I wasn't about to cut open the box and start rifling through it at the CS counter. Oh well...

My parents went to an estate sale while I was in school today and they found some Lego sets. Mostly old 1970's classic space sets.

Awesome find. Give us an update once you have gone through everything and tell us what treasure you found.

I second that! You have awesome parents  :thumbsup:

I second that! You have awesome parents  :thumbsup:

Yep. They are awesome. When they showed me the listing online, it only showed a small Lego box, and another small box of pieces. When I got home today, there was multiple bags sitting and boxes sitting under our Christmas tree. It was like Christmas morning all over again.

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

Yep. They are awesome. When they showed me the listing online, it only showed a small Lego box, and another small box of pieces. When I got home today, there was multiple bags sitting and boxes sitting under our Christmas tree. It was like Christmas morning all over again.

Awesome! Have you identified any of the sets yet? 

Awesome! Have you identified any of the sets yet? 

So far,

6930 Space Supply Station

6951 Robot Command Center

6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

6848 Interplanetary Shuttle

About ten more sets to go. Most of them are sets less than 100 pieces, but there is one 500+ pieces set that I am guessing is in the lot.