What Lego set did you buy today?

Hmmm... It's only allowing me to add 1, not 2...

Too late to the game?   :shocked:

Just called LEGO about this, they just changed it to 1 since it is being pre-ordered heavily. I tried this morning and it said 2 but wanted to wait to get my VIP points on record. Huge bummer. Time to ask the neighbor if I can sign her up for the VIP Lego membership! Good luck all.

A small impulse group of purchases for me today. I found a single Log Cabin at Walmart in the middle of a 'still in shambles' Lego aisle with a clearance sticker tag of $11 which was perfect for me as I was wanting a third one of this particular set in my collection and even so the price was right. Then I bought the next two The Lego Movie sets on my list with Cloud Cuckoo Palace and Ice Cream Machine. To finish, I found myself buying some extras of The Lego Movie Minifigures series which I did not think I would be doing at first but here I am wanting more Baristas, Mermaids, Fusebots, Staplebots, and so on. :pardon:

Guest TabbyBoy

Lego Store

Simpsons House .. opened and in the process building it. Family project.

Frys

Coast Guard Boat $39.99

Ninjago Golden Dragon $14.99

Hero Factory Dragon Bolt $9.99

I take my hat off to you for opening this wonderful box.  Due to this having 41999esque buying restrictions, I see a very big flip on the horizon if they go OOS soon.

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm not expecting this to go OOS until general release on 1st of Feb.  That's when the magic will happen :)

I can't wait.  I'll be surprised if this is still in stock by Valentines Day.  I missed the peak selling prices with my 41999s so, I'm stuck with them for a few more years and won't make the same mistake with 71006.  There's already a