What Lego set did you buy today?

Finally caved and bought a 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge. After playing a lot of ACIV: Black Flag lately; i had to have it. I'd imagine this game has helped the QAR sales a bit, it is quite the impressive ship in game, and you get to use it! Plus the Black Pearl is a bit lonely on my display.

I've also purchased an Edward Kenway custom fig from ebay, going to theme the ship into Assassin's Creed instead of Pirates of the Caribbean :D

Finally caved and bought a 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge. After playing a lot of ACIV: Black Flag lately; i had to have it. I'd imagine this game has helped the QAR sales a bit, it is quite the impressive ship in game, and you get to use it! Plus the Black Pearl is a bit lonely on my display.

I've also purchased an Edward Kenway custom fig from ebay, going to theme the ship into Assassin's Creed instead of Pirates of the Caribbean :D

With the movie coming out in a couple years, it would be awesome if Lego make a theme. The mature content though speaks against it, but we can dream, can`t we?

With the movie coming out in a couple years, it would be awesome if Lego make a theme. The mature content though speaks against it, but we can dream, can`t we?

Haha yeah that would be nice, but i imagine the whole "Assassinate your enemies in the most brutal ways possible" is a good playstyle(?) for children, but who knows!

Guest TabbyBoy

I need an admin to move this to the "what store did you clean out today" thread.

Tx

I call it BTFL (not hard to work out but, can't post).  You may as well if the price is that good.  I helped two supermarkets with shelf clearance last night, Pet Salons at half price or less!

I remember when one woman posted an item on Hot UK Deals saying that the Wolverine Chopper was

Takes money to make money.  If the deals hold I may get another 12 epic dragons at that price.  I am also adding 4-8 exclusives per month this year.  I am waiting for the Grand Emporium and sopwith camel to show back up on amazon so I can get them in the  rotation.  My goal is to have at a minimum 20 each of the 12-24 month time frame retiring exclusives.  Problem is I am going to have to get different shelving as the exclusives only fit on the top shelf and I don't want to stack them laying down.  Anyone have any ideas on racks for exclusives, say 3 rows?

Takes money to make money. If the deals hold I may get another 12 epic dragons at that price. I am also adding 4-8 exclusives per month this year. I am waiting for the Grand Emporium and sopwith camel to show back up on amazon so I can get them in the rotation. My goal is to have at a minimum 20 each of the 12-24 month time frame retiring exclusives. Problem is I am going to have to get different shelving as the exclusives only fit on the top shelf and I don't want to stack them laying down. Anyone have any ideas on racks for exclusives, say 3 rows?

I use those. You can adjust the height easily into 3 rows

post-28706-0-30148900-1390580414_thumb.j

Received my 15 3065 Olivia`s Tree House.

My goodness....All are damaged in some way. Corners, creases, 2 are punctured. Shipping labels on all of them, which really makes no sense given that they were packaged into 2 larger brown boxes with shipping labels on those as well. I`m really p*ed off needless to say  :resent:

Damn you Sears... :suicide:  :suicide: