What Lego set did you buy today?

Well, the toy section of my Target was decimated. But I managed to find an Emma's Horse Trailer which someone had changed their mind on and left on an endcap. Paired it with a Heartlake Pet Salon for the BOGO. Also found a bunch of Xmas train polybags in the stocking stuffers section which I grabbed too. This BOGO deal is great! And of course, picked up some collectible Barbies...

So I was planning on buying 10 of the Minecraft sets at Barnes and Noble today, they had them reserved for me and everything.  I go to the store to pick them up, and they sold them to someone else.  I was pissed, they need to start checking ID's for large purchases.  We'll see how there customer service handles it.

So I was planning on buying 10 of the Minecraft sets at Barnes and Noble today, they had them reserved for me and everything.  I go to the store to pick them up, and they sold them to someone else.  I was pissed, they need to start checking ID's for large purchases.  We'll see how there customer service handles it.

I think I would have went through the store pulling every book off the shelves and then I would jump the counter at Seattle's Best and do 6 espresso shots.

I think I would have went through the store pulling every book off the shelves and then I would jump the counter at Seattle's Best and do 6 espresso shots.

I was pretty mad, especially when all I received was a bland, sorry.  I contacted the customer service tonight, maybe they will do something about it.

I was pretty mad, especially when all I received was a bland, sorry.  I contacted the customer service tonight, maybe they will do something about it.

That`s garbage. If items are reserved, they should stay that way, until a pre-appointed time has gone by without pick up. No questions asked, no "sorry we sold them to someone else" excuses. I`ve had this happen before with electronics, only in my case, I ordered online, selected pick up in store, and was given a message of 30min. Well I drive down, and they are out of stock! Crazy of stores that offer these kinds of options to care so little, but maybe in your case customer service will be nice and send you 10 MC for free  :thumbsup:

what store and where were they located?  in the LEGO isle or somewhere else?  those look really nice!

I think these sets should do really well. I think the princess figures could have looked a little more like the actual princesses, but I think girls will love them. I got them from a LEGO store in Southern California. I've heard at least two in the area have them so far. Cinderella's castle sold out in an hour.

I finally picked up the Star Wars 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner from ebay.  I've been watching these for months and y'day I got it one that was complete (except for the plaque sticker which I never display anyway) in great condition with box and instructions for $335 / free shipping.  This was just below my limit of what I was willing to spend and I've lost numerous auctions on this set so I was happy to finally get one.  I look forward to building and displaying it.

Also picked up the Winter Village Post Office, the last Winter set I needed.