What Lego set did you buy today?

LOL!   I actually mostly cover the 95 corridor from Warwick RI, through Dedham MA.  My wife covers 495 from Norton ->bellingham.  My brother keeps an eye out for us in the framingham area.  I hate nearly lego store.  The only one I like is Burlington, if it's not crowded. Peabody is horrible, Natick sucks, and braintree---well.    Luckily--there is nothing I want there anyways---so it works out. More money to be made in large sets found at 35%-50%  off at the major discounters. 

If they want to provide a premium experience to premium people in their upscale stores, and shun coupons/deals/resellers--then I will cheer their eventual retailing demise.  Their stores are already less crowded.  Toysrus never gives me the hairly eye ball if I want more than one of a set, or try to use coupons--in fact--they are happy to help me and enjoy my sales.  Vote with your wallets folks--they will get the message.  The only message they know.

Guest ph4tb0i

Toysrus never gives me the hairly eye ball if I want more than one of a set, or try to use coupons--in fact--they are happy to help me and enjoy my sales.  Vote with your wallets folks--they will get the message.  The only message they know.

Same experience here. My local toys r us (up here in good ol' canada) pretty much knows I buy to resell and whenever I need help to lookup stock they'll go into the inventory system and I can get a complete list so I'm not blindly driving around. Only bad experience I had was a manager that didn't want to sell her clearance stock to me.. Her district manager was fortunately there that day and gave her a "WTF is wrong with you this is clearance get it out NOW" speech. :)

A nice buying online Lone Ranger day today

15 x Constitution Train Chase - $75.06 each retail $139.99

10 x Commanche Camp - $21.57 each retail $39.99

5 x Calvalry Builder - $12.39 each retail $22.99

2 x Silver Mine shootout - $64.26 each retail $119.99

Very nice! I'm surprised by that Constitution Train Chase price. That's basically the price it is over here. Nice scores!

• Like 1

Very nice! I'm surprised by that Constitution Train Chase price. That's basically the price it is over here. Nice scores!

The joys of stacking a one day clearance of 40% for these sets with customer loyalty 10% coupon. 

I have been eyeing off the US discounts with great jealousy. Now am very happy and won't focus on the theme anymore as I will have target my quota that I had been chasing (though will still pick up more Stagecoaches or Trains if cheap)

The thing now is, what do I look at next? Probably more Super Heroes I guess. Or Spongebob. 

The joys of stacking a one day clearance of 40% for these sets with customer loyalty 10% coupon. 

I have been eyeing off the US discounts with great jealousy. Now am very happy and won't focus on the theme anymore as I will have target my quota that I had been chasing (though will still pick up more Stagecoaches or Trains if cheap)

The thing now is, what do I look at next? Probably more Super Heroes I guess. Or Spongebob. 

Darkness, you must be top tier Myer Platinum by now.....

I went to a Target that was slightly off my beaten path, and they apparently have pulled out all the stops on the Series 11 minifigures.  They had seven full 60 count boxes, and the usual end cap display was overflowing.  I went through nearly 600 Series 11's in about an hour and a half.  I narrowed it down to 100 keepers.  Haha.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Constitution Train for a personal build. Got it at TRU for $60.

i tried to use a Wendy's coupon, which they refused, because it was a bonus buy. I stupidly left my $10 bonus buy coupon at home, which would have really sweetened the deal.

This TRU is the only one within an hour of me with any in stock. It's only 15 minute away. If I'm in the area again this weekend, I'll return and rebuy with the coupon.

I don't see many European deals posted here. Either Europe is lacking investors or they don't want to share their finds :)

Well, at the moment, there aren't any Sale Hunteres based in international locations, which is why you only see a handful of international LEGO deals. In addition, I think it is safe to say that there are more US members than any other country, so there are more regular members posting on finds, deals, etc.

If you want to become a Deal Hunter, whether based in the US or not, feel free to contact JEFF MACK.

6873x3 Doc ock's Ambush at lego store. $16.50

850487x2 Halloween accessory set $8.50

I wonder if his might be the last we see of 6873. Isn't there a new Doc Ock set coming out soon? With Power Man coming out in a set next year, you need this set to complete the duo (not sure if anybody is old enough to remember power/man iron fist but I do...).

Also saw some wolverines for $22 but had to prioritize 6873. 

• Like 1

6873x3 Doc ock's Ambush at lego store. $16.50

850487x2 Halloween accessory set $8.50

I wonder if his might be the last we see of 6873. Isn't there a new Doc Ock set coming out soon? With Power Man coming out in a set next year, you need this set to complete the duo (not sure if anybody is old enough to remember power/man iron fist but I do...).

Also saw some wolverines for $22 but had to prioritize 6873. 

6873 is listed as retiring soon on LEGO Shop at Home. I considered picking up 100 from walmart.com for $23.97 each or something like that a few days ago. Next I knew they were back to $30. May have to be content with the 30 I currently have on hand that I got a few weeks ago for $24 from walmart.com. Have about 20 in FBA right now too on which I backed my sell price on now that it's officially retiring soon.

• Like 1