What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

Now showing $92.98 with a click now coupon savings of $2.99 making a $89.99 checkout.  Was looking for one for personal collection and would have considered $76.  Im still holding out hope for a lower pp.

I think well get another sale on these.

WM had them for 80 3 weeks ago

76 today

AMZ still has minimum 1000 left likely much more :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

Haven’t flipped a set in a while...

Does look pretty cool. Can’t wait to build one. Delivered tonight from Amazon.

3 more are in transit.
234eb95b6d06387bcb279bdb0961b41b.jpg

In a bag or box? How many in each package?

They look to be in good shape so guessing not a bag. 

Edited by oneknightr

picked up mario starter course... with a coupon it worked out to 50% off...  

wondering if i should buy more... any thoughts? will this go up in value once they release other characters and retire this one (Luigi coming in Jan apparently) or will this likely always be available since in is after all Super “MARIO”...??

1 hour ago, Bricks Eh said:

picked up mario starter course... with a coupon it worked out to 50% off...  

wondering if i should buy more... any thoughts? will this go up in value once they release other characters and retire this one (Luigi coming in Jan apparently) or will this likely always be available since in is after all Super “MARIO”...??

Yes and no1 knows

On 11/16/2020 at 3:28 PM, Bricklectic said:

75244 Tantive IV .

But memories of 10240 at same price entry and 75095 especially concern me. although at this point both are okay.

Any opinions as to whether 75244 will outperform the other 2

10240 was a good UCS set and after being stagnant for quite some time it grew in value after all. 

75095 on the other hand is a UCS set that's just not in demand at all. It retired end of 2017, so nearly 3 years ago, and you can still buy it NISB for close to original MSRP !

75244 is a good looking play set and certainly an improvement over 10198. But I don't see it out perform the 10240. More likely it will out perform 75095. :)

Two Facebook marketplace purchases

4184 Black Pearl with minifigures - $182 shipped

$80 Shipped for 10 Speed Champions
76895 Ferrari F8 Tributo
76896 Nissan GT-R NISMO
76897 1985 AUdi Sport Quattro S1
75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione
75891 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
75892 McLaren Senna
75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 Scuderia Corsa
75885 Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

Found a couple HP Great Hall and Friends Rescue Boat at Target at the 40% price, even though they were OOS according to the inventory checker online.

I have experienced this at a few Targets now. Inventory checker showed out of stock but store had the sets I was looking for. One store showed Great Halls out of stock, but when I went there there were 12 on the shelf.

• Like 1

After seeing the latest Target deals in the Daily LEGO Deals – USA thread, I was able to get the last Whomping Willow, Passenger train (for personal build, used a $10 gift card from another Lego promotion, sorry to the person who tried to hide this set) and Slave I at my local Target this week.  Everything else worth getting was long gone.

I would have not necessary known about these deals if it was not for the BP community and would have not been able to act on them so quickly.  In this time of Thanksgiving, thank you BP community for posting these deals for everyone and for the community this site brings every day!  I appreciate being a part of this great place.

• Like 6