What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, brickbuilder77 said:

Purchased 3 first order transporters for £40 each and 2 Ewok villages for full price, I know stupid me but I wanted one for me and one to long hold just incase. The store employee hated me going "thats too damaged can you see if the others are the same, awesome one with no damage, just need one more now" the look of hatred on his face made me feel bad :)

Shame about the EVs, throwing money away I think ;-)

That's a great discount. 

I didn't know Thalia sold Lego, I'm a customer there after buying a box of DFB minifigs back in june on bol.de. 

I've been receiving Thalia emails with discounts never realising I could use them on lego :). 

NY City & Buckingham palace come down to 32 euro a piece with the discount.

Ordered 2 capitols, 2 Bucks & 2 Ny city.

3 minutes ago, BP said:

That's a great discount. 

I didn't know Thalia sold Lego, I'm a customer there after buying a box of DFB minifigs back in june on bol.de

I've been receiving Thalia emails with discounts never realising I could use them on lego :). 

NY City & Buckingham palace come down to 32 euro a piece with the discount.

Ordered 2 capitols, 2 Bucks & 2 Ny city.

Do you have a discount code you can miss? :help:

5 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Do you have a discount code you can miss? :help:

Sorry mate, I only received one code this time. 

I do however just got a 10% discount on Galeria after placing my order on Thalia. 

I can't order on galeria as a Belgian so that one is up for grabs for whoever wants it. 

Other loot of the day:

Two Brick Bank's,

One at 133 euro and another (with shelfware) at 109.85. 

Edited by BP
  • Like 1

Shame about the EVs, throwing money away I think ;-)

Some have already sold for £235 on eBay, not bad when your buy in was £155 like mine, hardly throwing away money?? Plus this set hasn't officially retired yet, you can still find in my local smyths. Personally I think that those who don't have at least a few of these in their inventory will live to regret.

2 hours ago, brickbuilder77 said:

Ah who knows what it will do, either way I only have one so I wont be breaking open a bottle of Dom or having sleepless nights either way. That said I would gamble on a few more if I wasnt at my comfortable risk limit.

You will do great with that set.

• Like 1

Today i got the first few of my personal collection 

Ewok Village £199.99  (Smtyhs)

Death Star Final Battle 75093 £59.99 (Amazon)

AT-ST Walker 751753 £37.99 (Tesco)

First Order Snow Speedeer 75100  £23.99 (Tesco)

Imperial Assault Carrier 75106 £69.99 (Amazon) This will prob be returned as the box arrived pretty banged up 

Hope to pick up a Slave 1 Tomorrow 1f600.png

x2 75912 for $27.49 after tax and the GC that took 3 weeks to get reinstated from my last TRU disaster. When I went to checkout a manager quickly waddled over to inform me that I was not eligible to receive my GWP polybags with my PM. Gave me a nice BS excuse about it not being Toys R Us purchase anymore when I PMed to their own freaking website. Unbelievable and incredibly petty IMHO, its a freaking $3.99 bag that probably cost $1.50 to TRU. In the end its the little things that count, she could have let a $1.50 loss slide and built goodwill with a customer, but instead she took the time to take a tiny free item away from a customer. Things like that stick with people.

In the end its over, I have no more GCs or rewards to spend, and I will no longer have to shop with that rotten company.

? ? Toys R Us

• Like 7