What Lego set did you buy today?

My first 10225 (loose, no box, complete missing manuals) for $100. I'll bricklink the manuals unless someone has them ion here.

H.Potter 4841 (train) and 4840 (Burrow) loose, complete, boxed for $200 total. The Burrow should be an easy flip come Christmas. I've been hoarding sealed and loose but boxed 4841s so not sure if I'll be selling them this holiday season or in 2015 before all fans think about is Star Wars.

I had a 95% batman 1 4886 Harley Quinn set for $80 but the buyer decided not to sell it without telling me. Finally after 2 weeks, I see a refund without a reason. Grrrr.

5 Batcave's 54.00 each.

Clearance at BN - like 5 Atlantis sets. Whatever the smallest one is that actually did decent.

Also about 5 City sets.

Bought 2 batcave's at roughly the same price @Amazon BOGO. It's been hard for me to find a good price on this set.

So I got lucky at Kmart today, someone accidentally put a $45 clearance tag on the ninja turtles turtle lair and so the manager honored it and with the additional 75% off clearance items I got it for $11.25! Lol

Sounds like it must have turned up or it was hiding behind some other item.  I picked up a few for $22.50 each when they initially ran 50% off clearance a few months ago.

Sounds like it must have turned up or it was hiding behind some other item. I picked up a few for $22.50 each when they initially ran 50% off clearance a few months ago.

Yeah that would make sense because my kmarts pretty lazy and disorganized, so at least I got to benefit off of it this time! :D the box is kinda beat up but I'm just gonna keep it for my personal collection since I've been interested in the ninja turtles line lately

Anybody that does not load up on Batcaves for $54 or so will be sorry next year at this time when they are selling for $125 and up, as these will retire in Dec. As once Toys R Us runs out of the Funhouse the price on this set will rise to $100 pretty fast. But the Holly Grail is still the Batman Ayslum, so when you have extra money now and then buy one, don't wait till the last minute as alot of you guys have been doing on the GE and SSD, as for the Batman Ayslum I am shooting for 40 or so. As I been buying one every month or so, and not from Walmart I go to the Lego Store and make sure I am getting a Mint Box. Ed

• Like 3

I ordered my first "big" set since I got back in to Lego about a month ago.  I have a Grand Emporium on the way (ships 7/30) from Shop @ Home.  I just hope it actually shows up :)

Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize they were back in the store again, they never seem to last more than a day. I finally ordered one.

Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize they were back in the store again, they never seem to last more than a day. I finally ordered one.

I knew I was going to buy something for around $150 this week, I was going between the Fairground Mixer and some of the other modulars.  I hadn't even considered the GE because I thought it was impossible to find for the MSRP.  I went to look around at LEGO Shop at Home and happened to see it in stock.  I called my local store and they said they didn't have any and didn't expect to get any more.  I decided to jump on it at LEGO Shop at Home.  I am pretty excited to get it.

Very nice craigslist score today. 11 sets for $75. All were in separate zip lock bags with instructions. Should be able to net over $100. 

11sets total. Animal Hospital, Cafe, Beauty Shop, Tree House, Camper, Stables, Stephanie's Car, Science Lab, Design Studio, 4Wheeler, and the Outdoor Kitchen. All sets include the instruction book it came with and have been kept neatly in a zip loc bag as to not lose any pieces. We are also including the tool box in the price. A great way to store your Legos!

• Like 2

Seven 60020 Cargo Trucks and two 70113 Chima Chi Battles at K-Mart's 75% off clearance.

$9/per for the Cargo Trucks and $4.50/per for the Chima Battles.

I try and hold a few of these for Christmas for toy drives at church or direct assistance through our local community outreach program.  I like for kids who ask for Legos that might otherwise not get them to actually get a Lego product at Christmas.

Legos at these prices are perfect for that.

• Like 2