Retiring Soon - open speculation

27 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

You aren't wrong. But this forum isn't exactly free speech.

you can't make that assumption. just because previous threads questioning WET have been closed by administration, and the fact that they give huge donations to the charity raffle each year, doesn't mean that they would cater to them.

plenty of people on social media complaining about getting no responses, or just flat out not getting paid. they grew too fast and now boned themselves, and YOUR inventory is the only collateral they have. going the legal route may be the only way you are going to get your inventory back.

20 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Shane on the FB group has started an interesting thread about someone and their consignment service. He's naming names!

so much for being an investing and reselling expert. he used them and got boned too. wonder how many he led down the WET path?

Edited by AmazonSucks
  • Like 3

I'm only out about $3,000 in inventory from four years ago. I know some have lost much more. Smooth talking and a business plan that would work, if applied properly. I knew after approximately nine months how it was going to end. There are so many good people on this site, and so many really good companies. It's also a site people go to because of the expertise. That's the sad part about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tonka858 said:

He clears 10k a day on Whatnot,

Pretty sure also he just bought the 500k liquation funko was shopping around, and a new warehouse they moved to. 

Pretty sure he's doing all that with other people's money and inventory.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tonka858 said:

I don't see it on the list from Jan 

Spice Girls Brickheadz set retired over a year ago....Lego SAH can't give em away even at 40% off MSRP....Need someone on youtube to hype it up or maybe a Spice Girls Reunion Tour....LOL

Edited by mlc3423

7 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

Spice Girls Brickheadz set retired over a year ago....Lego SAH can't give em away even at 40% off MSRP....Need someone on youtube to hype it up or maybe a Spice Girls Reunion Tour....LOL

Turd Spice

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mlc3423 said:

Oh lol that's why it's not on the list,

Last year though was a great year for EOL lot's of great sets, 

53 minutes ago, Tonka858 said:

Oh lol that's why it's not on the list,

Last year though was a great year for EOL lot's of great sets, 

It retired at the end of 2022.....A very good year i would say.....Just not for the spice girls