Retiring Soon - open speculation

17 minutes ago, Billy Brick said:

It's probably going to depend on how many of you go start buying corvettes in Q1 and 2 ;)

If there is a set you want a good discount on, just spread rumors on the facebook groups. They'll buy enough at RRP to extend the life, then you can buy at deep discount the year after when sales tank.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

If there is a set you want a good discount on, just spread rumors on the facebook groups. They'll buy enough at RRP to extend the life, then you can buy at deep discount the year after when sales tank.

Your statement is so so true......No need to spread BS rumors on any platform....Just wait for Shane or Jim to do it for you

Edited by mlc3423
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

That happened with the red five a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 2:17 PM, mlc3423 said:

Your statement is so so true......No need to spread BS rumors on any platform....Just wait for Shane or Jim to do it for you

Shane on the FB group has started an interesting thread about someone and their consignment service. He's naming names!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Shane on the FB group has started an interesting thread about someone and their consignment service. He's naming names!

Do you have a link?  I have an ordeal going on right now but am waiting to post about it till some legal issues get resolved.

You can IM me if you don't want to post it.

Edited by NIevo

7 minutes ago, raindog said:

Shane's (and used to be Jim's as well) FB group is called LEGO Investing and Reselling.

Found it.  I'm a member there and somehow missed the thread.  I had a feeling it's the same vendor.

I'm sure it's the same vendor. They've been shady and (at a minimum) borderline illegal operation for years. I had to get my lawyer involved for them to return hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory to me and pay me a portion of what they owed me back in 2020/2021. They've changed names multiple times over the years to try to avoid these things following them around. Look at the BBB rating for their previous business names and you'll see the different ways that they've scammed people over the years and then change their name and come up with a new scam.

3 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I'm sure it's the same vendor. They've been shady and (at a minimum) borderline illegal operation for years. I had to get my lawyer involved for them to return hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory to me and pay me a portion of what they owed me back in 2020/2021. They've changed names multiple times over the years to try to avoid these things following them around. Look at the BBB rating for their previous business names and you'll see the different ways that they've scammed people over the years and then change their name and come up with a new scam.

PM sent

27 minutes ago, pharmjod said:

At this point, anyone defending this company or limiting conversation about them is in my view implicating culpability in possible shady activity that said company is accused and or guilty of. 

Like I said previously.   Them holding inventory hostage and legal proceedings are the only reason some aren't saying more at this time. 

54 minutes ago, pharmjod said:

At this point, anyone defending this company or limiting conversation about them is in my view implicating culpability in possible shady activity that said company is accused and or guilty of. 

You aren't wrong. But this forum isn't exactly free speech.

Edited by KvHulk