Retiring Soon - open speculation

39 minutes ago, redcell said:

Was that because you did it or because you didn't stick the landing?

Oh, I stuck the landing, perfect 10’s across the board from the entire store management team and district manager all of whom unexpectedly showed up at 6am. Luckily they weren’t an hour earlier so they missed the races I was having with the rest of my overnight team. 

Edited by Migration
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LegoSteve said:

Nah.  I believe I said in my video five to seven years to reach $100k in inventory but as usual, people choose to hear what they want.

I think he just meant that it is super easy to buy a ton of inventory. The problem for many people is with the plan to get rid of it for profit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

I think he just meant that it is super easy to buy a ton of inventory. The problem for many people is with the plan to get rid of it for profit.

If you know what you're doing you'll have no problem making mountains and mountains of profit....All you gotta do is go out there and get it!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

yeah, i watched the video and all i can say is "noob beware". If you know what you are doing, you ought to be selling by year 3 to make it profitable rather than just sitting on inventory. And you'd better know what you are buying, as not all themes/sets bear any decent fruit.

Edited by ED-209

8 minutes ago, ED-209 said:

yeah, i watched the video and all i can say is "noob beware". If you know what you are doing, you ought to be selling by year 3 to make it profitable rather than just sitting on inventory. And you'd better know what you are buying, as not all themes/sets bear any decent fruit.

You can find out what to buy for the low low price of a Patreon subscription.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, LegoSteve said:

Nah, I'm good. I'm too busy receiving my 50+ pallets I just got. 

I can only imagine how busy you are if you're loading 50+ pallets worth of inventory into self-storage units like that.  Moving to pallet racks will do wonders for your free time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redcell said:

I can only imagine how busy you are if you're loading 50+ pallets worth of inventory into self-storage units like that.  Moving to pallet racks will do wonders for your free time.

You learn that on Patreon? I may need to check that out. 

6 hours ago, BillyBricks said:

If you want to set up a bunch of dioramas of dinosaurs attacking London Skylines, let me know.

If needed, I can help in the EU. And dont forget the attack from the Thames by sea creatures.

#whatcouldgowrongafter31032

Edited by Sozial
  • Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 11:54 AM, mlc3423 said:

Spice Girls Brickheadz set retired over a year ago....Lego SAH can't give em away even at 40% off MSRP....Need someone on youtube to hype it up or maybe a Spice Girls Reunion Tour....LOL

Or the tourist being picked up by Netflix getting in the top 10 most watched and releasing a new season all in a span of a few weeks.  Who knew that's all it would take 

• Like 1