Retiring Soon - open speculation

10 minutes ago, legostudmuffin said:

Amazon has a listing for the Lego capital building with a delivery date of Jan 2-5.... should we be concerned about a re release. 

Probably just stealing inventory. Or took ownership of a suspended account, or a it is a possible dusty warehouse find.

1 hour ago, elmaslıefendi said:

All of a sudden you're so certain about everything... I wouldn't be so sure about some things you yes'd & no'd in your previous posts, just saying

Yes & no?

this forum has literally being spammed by the “every  set is being rereleased” questions. When there is nothing to suggest it. 

so your saying capitol building is coming back. Months after retirement? Just because a dude on Amazon found a box?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, spener90 said:

If they are bringing any of the retired architecture sets back, my money is on the capital building.

That being said, I think it is more likely that they redesign a different version for a year or two out.

it's clear they revamp the series every few years...ala HP....but surely there's still a few more monuments/buildings (e.g., Lincoln, Jefferson, etc)  before they can start over

never understood why never a Washington Monument

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

also Target

Does anyone here have insight into whether or not 10261 (Roller Coaster) is retiring this year? I just went in to a Lego Store at the local mall to pick up the Vestas Wind Turbine and asked about the RC and the employee said it’s going this year. I know to always take everything with a grain of salt what the store employees say. I don’t recall this set being on the Stonewars list, don’t know if that site is even the “Gold Standard” for lists regarding EOL. For the record, I am strictly a collector and always appreciate the feedback I’ve gotten from the members of this site. 

36 minutes ago, EctoG63AMG said:

Does anyone here have insight into whether or not 10261 (Roller Coaster) is retiring this year? I just went in to a Lego Store at the local mall to pick up the Vestas Wind Turbine and asked about the RC and the employee said it’s going this year. I know to always take everything with a grain of salt what the store employees say. I don’t recall this set being on the Stonewars list, don’t know if that site is even the “Gold Standard” for lists regarding EOL. For the record, I am strictly a collector and always appreciate the feedback I’ve gotten from the members of this site. 

Always two there are... amusement park sets that is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just reporting that on LEGO SaH they seemingly removed power functions page. the title  words exist in themes category still. a lot of the items are sold out anyway. I've noticed ,as what is remaining has been on my wish list and those products are still there.

22 hours ago, EctoG63AMG said:

Roller Coaster is not going this year.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cuttingcorners47 said:

Great question. I have not read anywhere that it is going to retire soon but I get why you ask the question. It is a pretty old set. It came out august of 2018.

it is gone from everywhere I shop so makes me think it is retired

edit: I take that back amazon has it for 279.99 lol and is more expensive than a lot of sellers

Edited by starwarsxpress