Retiring Soon - open speculation

8 hours ago, enotoga said:

AS for $80 has got to be the greatest deal I've ever seen....and I was asleep at the wheel.  I get excited if I save an $8 rollback at Wally's on a $40 set.  Guess I need to up my game!

I'll raise you 42115 Lambo for $90.

Some might remember 42009 for 90% off at the old quidsi site (diapers.com). 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, marcandre said:

I'll raise you 42115 Lambo for $90.

Some might remember 42009 for 90% off at the old quidsi site (diapers.com). 

aaa.gif.e8481e52b0194b45abf2a0add4996be2.gif

I was thinking about the Lambos myself but I didn't want to rub anyone's face in it.  But wasn't that the greatest thing?!?

Edited by raindog

18 minutes ago, raindog said:

aaa.gif.e8481e52b0194b45abf2a0add4996be2.gif

I was thinking about the Lambos myself but I didn't want to rub anyone's face in it.  But wasn't that the greatest thing?!?

Someone on here got like 8 free Death Stars and many others with the B1 Skylander Get 3 free when you added a Skylander to your cart at TRU and you could get anything else on the site x3 FREE.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tedron said:

Anyone rate the mario figures series one? Already sold out on Lego.com. Confirmed series 2 on jan 1st. Very short opportunity to buy. Thoughts ?

Noticed that too so I ordered a case off ebay last week. They really have dried up. Went to order another but the seller jacked the price. Smart move. 

If they are really done & Mario goes on a few years? Could be mixels series 1 again. 

Someone on here got like 8 free Death Stars and many others with the B1 Skylander Get 3 free when you added a Skylander to your cart at TRU and you could get anything else on the site x3 FREE.

What the he l l kind of caveman monkey math promotion is that, and where was I when this took place? I feel like I should have been there.

5 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

What the he l l kind of caveman monkey math promotion is that, and where was I when this took place? I feel like I should have been there.

It was like a late Saturday night and people out West were going in and picking up XBox’s, iPads, LEGO, and other stuff. It had a thread on Slickdeals, but never made it here. 

Stuff was going OOS and it was very chaotic.