Retiring Soon - open speculation

5 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Can't believe the beetle hasn't gone oos on Lego yet. I thought it would of been gone in an hour a less at the start of VIP weekend. 

Never made to the VIP weekend in Canada.   Sold out a few hours before.   Just came back in stock for a few days this week....

4 hours ago, kouks said:

Never made to the VIP weekend in Canada.   Sold out a few hours before.   Just came back in stock for a few days this week....

Gone OOS in the U.K now. Gutted as was hoping it would be in next weekend's offers. Seen a copy of Lego Italy's magazine today with 5 x special offers for next weekend onwards. Death star etc...

1 minute ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Gone OOS in the U.K now. Gutted as was hoping it would be in next weekend's offers. Seen a copy of Lego Italy's magazine today with 5 x special offers for next weekend onwards. Death star etc...

What are the other offers if you don't mind leaking the info?

21 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Any thoughts on Assembly Square? This one's been out for a while...yet no official signs of retiring? Could this one just fade away without much warning? I'm only asking as I yet to pick one up for my build collection.  Currently have one sitting in my cart with the VIP Weekend promos!

Even if it sticks around another year will there be a better promo than this? Sure probably/maybe equalivant promo but what are chances for a BETTER deal? Slim. For those reading keep in eliminator is inquiring for personal build.

I was lucky with low sale price for Pet Shop but with Covid I'm not sure I would risk it. Maybe I'm wrong...

edit: Also noticing that in US the Teal Brick is sold out... so only promo available would be the Dicken's promo but still selling that lowers the price plus double VIP points. 

Edited by ponderingzissou
update
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Assembly Square was $150 or something stupid like that (Target?) within six months of release. I wish that deal popped back up again. 

It's a cool set that won't be around much longer. 

it was $79.99 at target morning of March 27, 2018.  i got in a few orders.  was able to unload during the stay at home in April for $400-440 fbm.

image.thumb.png.b162ef7e3eae101f9019899a2db5c85d.png

back to speculating -  

image.thumb.png.5531d5d7d7da636a7e3599458155bd81.png

image.thumb.png.3705413b8e2e70c226fac6c26a690d56.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

That's right! I ordered six I think and sold all locally for $150 in two days. Most asked if they were stolen. 

Like, if they WERE stolen, would somebody admit to it? And if you were dealing with someone who stole goods, would you feel comfortable asking them straight up about it? Lord.

• Like 1