Retiring Soon - open speculation

15 minutes ago, Sozial said:

Master Wu Dragon is TOOS at LEGO Shop at Home Europe(de), the next one to bite the dust, does not seem to be the best seller.I guess the legacy of dragons has ended with the golden boy.

No, this is the last run, definitely... Friends in opposite will last forever...

Edited by mauro23

Boxes the bane of every lego sellers life,how about sending off a petition to Lego SAH Highlighting our plight and asking for more regulated box sizes or maybe not.

Cardboard boxes are taking up nearly as much space as my Lego inventory and I still have to go looking For more boxes.

Give us a break Lego SAH.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Down to the last 14 retiring soon sets at SAH. The golden turd award looks to be heading the way of either Doctor Who or Airjitzu Battle Training.

Seems like the Dutch shop has a selection problem and items like the sandcrawler are not to be seen or found. Using the direct link will show they're still order-able. Are you sure it is not simply a filter issue?

19 minutes ago, Legojona said:

Seems like the Dutch shop has a selection problem and items like the sandcrawler are not to be seen or found. Using the direct link will show they're still order-able. Are you sure it is not simply a filter issue?

Maybe there's a turd-filter in operation?  ;)

• Like 3

Pleeease can we stop stating UCS Ties at $50.

As BA mentioned yesterday this was a fluke to begin with. Secondly there was a limit 1 per account (maybe someone wants to pipe up that ordered 999 on a business account). Third, very few actually shipped.

I was pretty early in and none of my orders shipped.

If someone would like to speak up that received a pile of these at $50 then I'll happily bow out.

Otherwise, as future market Intel essentially zero purchased at $50.

Never gets old for me :-)

But, I suppose people who come to the forum and just read the last couple pages of a thread and expect to know how to invest might be a little irritated.

Maybe you could be a special moderator tsar in charge of determining if enough people got in on a deal to call it legitimate?

3 minutes ago, BarryZola said:

Bit of a crappy set though isn't it? (it wasn't my original quote, don't blame me!). If this performs better than IST I will officially quit the game. Yes, I will do a Tabby on you. Pathetic set :)

I bought 0, decided to spend money instead on 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush, hope I picked the right choice...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mhd747 said:

I bought 0, decided to spend money instead on 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush, hope I picked the right choice...

I bought zero too, even when on offer. You're more likely to be better off with the Dino's. For some reason, I won't spend money on the Dino sets even though I know they're a good investment. I just don't like them. I usually wouldn't give a damn about a theme as long as they make money, but I just don't like JW. My funeral though as they're obviously good investments usually.

• Like 1